Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KoG Promotion - KoG Tappin

Feb 2, 2020
We told you. You didn’t listen. This is what happens when you demote good leaders and do not care. You get slapped. Btw no one is poaching. People left because you again demoted another leader who cared. You guys are a sick cult rather than a gaming community. You all hide behind each other. I should have destroyed you years ago. You XCs and XIs never come around unless you want to bully someone and completely throw out chain of command. I’m talking about you Traitor who split clans because a member was poaching. Tantaliz who was too big of a wimp to speak when you demoted Vee then apologized afterwards. Wreck you are a coward. I though more of you than that, you became the very thing you hated. Penguin, you aren’t who you pretend to be. I would know. You guys are never around until you screw up like this and run out of the wood works and try to talk people up to keep people. Then you disappear. You can’t paint over this. That’s your problem. You always try but it never goes away. Those of us know who you all really are. It’s not a secret anymore. We are all getting together now. You have tormented enough people in your wake. It ends. You know what you did was wrong.

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Not only is this some of the most melodramatic horseshit that I've ever had the displeasure of reading, it's also so disconnected from reality that it's almost not worth dignifying with a response. Almost... We've tormented people? You should have destroyed us years ago? What the fuck are you even talking about, bro? At no point in typing this did you take a step back and consider that you sound like a salty, obsessive, butthurt lunatic? You need to calm down... It's just a video game...

Setting aside that almost nothing you said is factually accurate, the hypocrisy of your entire comment is laughable. You made a fake burner account to spew your conjecture in a corner of the website completely unrelated to anything you're saying, and in the same breath, you have the sack to call us cowards and tell us that we're hiding. You're a joke. The only thing you said remotely worth a fuck is that Vee cared. Of course she did, We all do. Otherwise, we wouldn't stick around to be bombarded by insults and personal attacks from nutless losers who think they're hard because they anonymously say mean things on the internet. If you don't like us, then go away. Get back to running your community of people that haven't realized what a fucking embarrassment you are.

Penguin

XGC DELTA
Dec 21, 2007
Florida
Anyone else see the irony of someone with a ghost account telling me I'm hiding behind a facade? Just wanted to get that out of the way. And this person knows me? Trust me, anyone that I keep close enough to "know me" wouldn't have posted this. Lie again.

So let's call a spade a spade. This is another masked attempt to seed discourse and disinformation in our community. We've seen this dozens of times. Members get upset about a decision- and they leave because of it. Many times, they leave without even getting an understanding of why the decision was made. Once they don't have the following they thought they would, they begin to spread rumors and pull more members with bad information. Check the grass wasn't greener applications! You'll see them over and over, "I just left with my friends" or "I wasn't told the whole story".

I'm not saying we are without fault or always right. I will say that every decision made by the XC/XI body is made with clear facts and with a "community first" approach. Any information to the contrary isn't true. To our members, hit any of us up. We're here. To the person who posted this, fuck off with your lies. We all have better things to do than to entertain your nonsense.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Too big of a wimp to speak? There were 3 people in that party, none of which were you. Since you think you seem to think that you can speak on my behalf, lets clear something up. Am I sorry that a Division Leader was demoted? Considering the circumstances, NO. Am I sorry that it turned out the way that it did? Of course. Both of which is none of your business. I'm going to take the opportunity to assume that you were once a member within this community and were either demoted and/or kicked. You seem very unhappy. Before you can speak on any decision that was made, you need to make sure that your facts are straight. Do you know what it's called when people speak of something they have no knowledge of? Ignorance. Clever name by the way. One of your favorite movies? Maybe you'll recognize this “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.” As leaders, we make decisions that are best for the future of our community. We don't expect everyone to agree with them which is why we have an open door policy to which we are always willing to talk to ANYONE. Ignorant or not.

XGC PREMAR

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
Captain
Dec 10, 2019
Arkansas
The question being raised among the members of my squad and some in Clan is whether we can trust the cross platform system and the PC players who we will have to play against as a result. Obviously, if we are going to recruit any PC players, they should not be part of the problem, as that would be a direct violation of Honor Code. The worry is what we are opening ourselves up to by enabling cross play to accommodate said PC players. These exploits that have my clan and other members of SYN shook up are only happening among the PC community. Do we really think it is wise to open ourselves up to this kind of crap just to pump our numbers up? Personally, one of the things that drew me to this community in the first place was the fact we are a Xbox community. Just one opinion, backed up by concerns of others.

Last edited:

XGC GI JANE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 16, 2017
Northern Virginia
m.twitch.tv
Seeing this and seeing how our leadership handles the situation in public speaks volumes about the community I am in. I have never been more prouder and confident in the leadership that has been placed in this gaming community. Thank you for showing the rest of us a shinning example of what leadership looks like! Kuddos!!

ThouR479

Forum Rookie
May 20, 2017
A SNOW what's up I was under you with keyfam saw you and was like now way so if this is SYN SNOW the bra hit me up still killertitan479 Xbox brother we play MW if you got it and the time

Shinsui

Forum Nerd
Jul 29, 2019
At one point I was in that person position and all I could see was red. After taking a step back, thinking about my actions. You'll be surprise of how much you can learn about yourself, as well as the decisions made by leadership. Riding the wave of the emotions only gets you as far, once it's over you'll only find yourself seeing how much of a mistake you'd made. Think logically, also don't forget to have a reasonable mindset with it. I never really gotten to talk to and XC/XI, all I can say is that there's is always room to learn from them

PeeweeSeven604

Forum Nub
Jan 27, 2020
Winnipeg Mb
You guys like keeping predators n pedos in this community you guys are liers n fake ppl youll lie n hide shit from ur community than when marvelduke sexaul harass a girl not once but twice you guys keep him ! Watch out ladys n kids hell sexaul harass you next fare warning
PREDATORS N PEDOS N STALKERS ARE WELCOME IN THIS SHIT COMMUNITY