Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST IN CASE ANY OF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY WE LEFT KSI, JUST READ THIS!

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Doesn't it just annoy you when people after games go, XGC cuks, or KoG sucks. I'm like who told you that Natas?
I mean seriously they're acting like, 16 year old, I'm mad at my parents syndrome! I mean seriously grow up! We basically say good game, you wanna' join KoG? then they just leave.

S

SYN Corona

LMAO! Thanks for keeping me company Temper. Lol, its nice being in a family in a family, Syn is just a close group of great gamers and great people, then were part of XG which is just one huge family of great people. Its crazy. Im not scared to game at night anymore! :p

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I thought I would give you all some fun info.
I have one guy left from KSI on my Friends lists. I met this go about 6 months ago with his group. Nice guys and I played several games with them up till about 3 months ago. All but him removed me from their lists. He and I chat in messages but he won't or can't join my party because he will get booted. Or as they say, Blacklisted.

I get 8 to 12 messages a day from him of players being blacklisted. I am not lying atleast that many if not more a day.

The other day I got some fun info, KSI is not for sale!
Oh well, I was really sad about that.

The last two weeks it has been about recruiting over there. They are now promoting people based on how many people they recruit. Does not matter who they are just recruit. Last count he had was like 8300 members noted in his message.

Most people over there are not bad. Some do not even know anything about XGC or other communities they just got stuck in HALO2 hell by accident.

The other thing about people saying XGC sucks, they only say that on HALO2. I have been playing other games here recently and enjoying the heck out of it. In FEAR, I s.uck but people actually leave parties or start crying because I am in XGC and in their game. That is some funny chit. LOL!!

I sat in a party with Tflem and Bunite the other evening and people would come in wait 3 seconds, say never mind this and leave.

Anyway, trust me, no matter how bad you may think things get here in XG, life in other communities is 10 times worse and atleast we try to fix the problems not create others.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Things online are never perfect. We do the best we can to make things perfect but we are light years ahead of KSI and many other online clans or communities. We have great people and get more every day. We value our members and dont really care how many we have. Look at our website. We have 7,500+ members registered in under 4 months on our new site. With more registering every day. Others have 10,000 in the 4 years of their existance. Let them hate on us for what we do better than them. We know we are the best!

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
yea XGC has definitaly been the best group that i have ever been in....and i have been alot...im glad that i chose XGC instead of KSI....it was between those two and i realized that i would get more help if i needed it in XGC and that the people in it would be willing to help me and if would hahve been to KSI i would have most likly just been a number to them and never have been able get help to get better as a gamer......plus i hear that the leader of KSI is a little kid who cant be trusted with a ballon much less a clan.....XGC really is the best

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
XGC is the best! 4 of us were in matchmaking earlier and we ran into some KSI leaders - who said something about "if they ever left KSI..." and then we rocked their world. They actually said good game to us and left it at that, which was one of the few times I've ever experienced courteous behavior from KSI.

screw that im still scared to game at night bcuz natas is still terrorizing XBL with a whole load of stuff i stepped in yesterday

seriously it cool tho

And I'm only afraid to game at night when I'm playing FEAR with the lights off hehe :D

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
XGC is the best! 4 of us were in matchmaking earlier and we ran into some KSI leaders - who said something about "if they ever left KSI..." and then we rocked their world. They actually said good game to us and left it at that, which was one of the few times I've ever experienced courteous behavior from KSI.

And I'm only afraid to game at night when I'm playing FEAR with the lights off hehe :D

yea being leaders they would care. Being members, they'd trash talk to us. Weird world isnt it?