Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JUST IN CASE ANY OF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY WE LEFT KSI, JUST READ THIS!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I just wanted everyone to see the crazy accusations and lies that get started in the name of online gaming! This is the reason XG is and was created! To leave this crazy tyrannical menace to gaming behind! Don't get involved in any "clan drama” we are a gaming community. We get on to game not get mixed up in crazy accusations of money and who made what. Please stay away from all of this craziness’! If you don't and you are involved you will be kicked out of XG!

sevenkb6.jpg
Natas

Date: Jan 3 2007 3:10 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: Great Hit
Body: You are so full of **** the xgc ***s in the room with the dip ****s say that you guys r hacking our sites good luck you cant hack us o and its a bit old every time we play your members they talk more **** then MoB its every time we play your guys and as far as you guys building us what with fear and all of the modders so great job.

The guys that hit us want to hit you as well there gole is to cause a fight but after all the **** talk we get from your so called clan with a fake count we have had enough its hard to stop my 7000 real count members from doing what ever when every day all I here is xgc members talking **** to us just as mob once did I fixed that **** as I will have to fix your clan we will not have another mob you may have put your all in to ****ing me but made me rich I had to fight you ****s and mob and GI at the same so dont think 4 a min that your clan alone can do ****.

Look at GI and MoB they dont ever even talk **** or think about hitting us you guys have hit us 5 times in the past week KOG yea send your kids to do your dirty work but all ways with XGC leaders around.

We posted your convos your bussiness plan your proposal **** dude we got every thing you dip ****s ever said bad about us from day 1 I love the part when you say us and mlg dont have or **** together in your B plan.

You will never get it will you KSI made gaming $5000000 last year xgc made gaming a huge $175000
and you call it drama no it real tv in a ****ing game so now the **** clan you call KSI that makes no money will let you see what it like to be on our bad side I have been nice until you started ****ing with my leaders yes you and the best part they get money not from KSI but from somewhere to make every one rush to sign back in to see what has happen.

ITS A ****ING SHOW AND NOW YOU ****S WILL GET MORE EXPOSER THEN EVER CAUSE YOU ****S HAVE PISSED ME OFF AND YOUR PPL ARE THE NEW XBOX GANG, GOOD LUCK ****ER.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 3 2007 2:12 AM

Dude you are so misinformed! This DID NOT happen. Your clans were hit by your own disgruntled members. I got up with these XGC members and was informed of what really happened. We dont have any problems with you and I wish you and KSI all of the best! We built KSI to the biggest and strongest it ever was and will be and whish good things for you. We dont want any of your drama! If you have a recorded message I would love to hear it. If you want to talk feel free to send me a friend request or ask several of your leaders who do have me on their friend list and we can talk. By the way I'm not pathetic enough to care what you do and DON'T have any *** *** SPY'S! I am building possative new **** not looking back. So good luck to you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 2 2007 8:52 PM

It was funny how XGC Big Grim, XGC big chaos, starfire262, shadowwolf00x, withalsincerity where all in a room with the 3 guys that hit 5 of our clans tonight.

That proves my point that your members do hit clans oh and the best part is we taped it all you might find it soon on youtube.

Will you ever get past it I worked my *** off for 5 long years to make it and when I do you cant take it.

Cant you come up with your on way to make it it gets old that your ppl tried to steel every thing KSI and call it your on.

It didnt work out for yea cause my friends seen how dirty you guys where and I dont ever see any one trusting a dishonest group.

Its sad that even MoB found their on way different from KSI and they have made it as well.

In the end great job 400 members gone at a rate of 250 members comming in a day we are ok and will just lol. Again it was great when the 2 xgc tags said how hard you and others have been working on this on tape.

Have a good life rember its my turn to fight back and we have knowen the whole time infact it was 2 of your top guys telling us. You may find out one day like other clans have we have leaders every where. lol

No worry he is going to quit soon and the other one just quit hint hint thanks again for all the hours of tape.

Last edited:
S

SYN Corona

Yo, you want me to take em out back? lol, I think everyone needs to grow up and get over it. what was past was past. Live in the present, dont worry about the past, theres no changing it. Keep up the work double, obviously you guys are doing something right!

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I agree, if anyone in XG is a part of this we dont want it here. I cant believe people are still like this. All I can say is wow. Not the good kind either.

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
I Love this. Natas is still his old crazy self. This is why we left KSI in the first place. His huge drama trips, My grandmother is less emotional. Natas, if you ever read this "quit being a little b i tch!"

XGC philsim7

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Philadelphia
I just faced a guy from ksi named the punish man who spent like 5 minutes yelling XGC sucks and when i told him that we were neutrla he told me his clan leaders told him that we were hitters who were jealous of KSI and none of us had the skill to make it anywhere in KSI.

XGC Lucky Shot

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
Montgomery Alabama
Talk is cheap, and thats all they are doing. I would put our members up against KSIs anyday. I remember times when, if you joined a game and saw KSI you knew you were gonna be cheated before the game even started. KSI may have been out now for five years but they have done nothing but water down since our leaders left. XG is better than that in the way of strong leadership and strong fundamentals. Keep up the good work guys and dont sweat this petty stuff.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I just faced a guy from ksi named the punish man who spent like 5 minutes yelling XGC sucks and when i told him that we were neutrla he told me his clan leaders told him that we were hitters who were jealous of KSI and none of us had the skill to make it anywhere in KSI.

LMAO! We ran KSI! Who cares! We aren't here to talk **** about the past! Tell them good game and let them show why they are second class gamers! Be the bigger person and act like an XG member! We don't care about their drama! We are here to play a game, make friends and have fun! If they want to act like losers, let them! As always with every game just end it with good game and leave the room! They are all programed to think this is a soap opera! If they want to be day time tv then let them! But that is just not us!

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Talk is cheap, and thats all they are doing. I would put our members up against KSIs anyday. I remember times when, if you joined a game and saw KSI you knew you were gonna be cheated before the game even started. KSI may have been out now for five years but they have done nothing but water down since our leaders left. XG is better than that in the way of strong leadership and strong fundamentals. Keep up the good work guys and dont sweat this petty stuff.

Well said! Spoken like a true XG member! Everyone needs to have your attitude! Nice!

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
What I find amusing about his reaction is the fact that no matter where you go, there is always going to be someone who is upset with a group, or someone who is immature or dumb enough to do something like this, no matter what oaths that they have spoken. It is a fact of life, and the most that we here at XGC can do is try to keep people happy and our ears to the ground inside and outside of the community to attempt to prevent hitters on either side. KSI should be doing the same. And like Natas said, and has been stated all over our forums, hitting these clans is totally insignificant. If anything it helps us to clean out our inactive members.

We posted your convos your bussiness plan your proposal

I'm sorry, but isn't this admission of theft of intellectual property and industrial espionage, both of which are illegal acts? Reactions such as his are exactly what clan hitters are looking for. The way to prevent this childish behavior is to act responsibly just as 007 did and offer to discuss the issue. Diffuse the situation and don't bat an eyelash, inform your people to do the same, and the act of hitting clans will lose its appeal. As a leader of a community, he has a responsiblity to represent his members in a manner that reflects their attitudes and beliefs. If this is how he chooses to represent his community for them, then I personally am satisfied with my choice to join the XGC and be represented by this community's leadership.

Fluffy

Forum Star
Dec 12, 2006
Wichita, Kansas
heh, blndii is a smart cookie:D . i used to respond to that kind of trash talk before i got into the xgc with similar responses of trash talk. that did all change once i actually got to play with people who had the composure to deal with little immature punks like the afore mentioned individuals. playing with blndii has allowed me to relax and just shrug off the punks that like to talk s*** over and over, thanks blndii:D

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Well said Blndii and Fluffy! It is true though, we are here for fun and this is clearly not fun or a soap opera! GAME! That is what I want to do and I want to do it with our amazing members! Thanks for the support against these tyranacle losers!

XGC USA

Forum Nerd
Dec 12, 2006
Phoenix, Arizona
I am very disappointed in this KSI leader or head honcho lord won ‘a be. Him using attacking word’s just to me proves that he is in his Last day’s of HALO2 clan won ‘a be Mr. Sudan Hussein. We should give this person a new name because he reminds me of a person called lucifer and his name changed to satan. 007 il let you pick his new name that we se fit in saying any time. by the why I have been matched up with sum KSI people in the past and I could remember that they talk and complained to there own team mates and are encouragement to are team mates really stood out. They sal this and then latter on joined xiled gaming and said they have never been nicely treaded like this from anyone. This is why I love xiled gaming the encouragement and the complements that I believe are a very key thing in friendship gaining trust. Ooo and 007 did I ever tell you that Xiled Gaming gave me the confidence in my speaking department and in my own life it have given me a much more marcher way of acting and talking. I cannot tall you how thankful I am for your leaders to teach me and giving me the chance to give ideas and for them to work is a blessing.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I think KSI is dissapointed in their leader also! By the way KSI has made allies with DoG and SiN! LMAO! I guess LOSERS do hang together! Just goes to show you that the cream rises to the top! It feels good to be CREAM!