Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Interested in Joining

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN Anarchy
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
  1. Gamertag and Username:
    • SYN Sobi both on Website and Xbox. Discord is: SYN Sobi#0055
  2. How much experience do you have in design? (Remember, experience is NOT required!)
    • Not much. I know a little about using Photoshop and Premier Pro. I have a willingness to learn though if someone is willing to teach.
  3. What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
    • SYN Rebellion
    • General
    • No. Helps me fill time in my day.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  2. How much experience do you have in design? (Remember, experience is NOT required!)
    • Not much. I know a little about using Photoshop and Premier Pro. I have a willingness to learn though if someone is willing to teach.
  3. What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
    • SYN Rebellion
    • General
I'll be picking this up. Please be patient

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
    • SYN Rebellion
    • General
This Application has been Approved