Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IN SEARCH OF XG CLAN

l Later Gater l

Forum Member
Jul 10, 2015
NC, USA
Hello!

I Found this community in my search for one and was hoping to find a good active clan to join. I play most XB1 games focused more on shooters and open world. if you think id be a good fit in your clan hit me up on here or on xbox GT: l Later Gater l (those are lowercase L's) Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

BIGWHIT425

Forum Junkie
Apr 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hello!

I Found this community in my search for one and was hoping to find a good active clan to join. I play most XB1 games focused more on shooters and open world. if you think id be a good fit in your clan hit me up on here or on xbox GT: l Later Gater l (those are lowercase L's) Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Have you found a group yet?

XGC DEADWALKER

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 7, 2013
FOOTVILLE WI
When I was offline my brother changed my gammer tag my whole account was compromised and I mainly play cod aw but I have assassins Creed black flag dragon ball z gta v I have black ops 3 preordered , the crew, world of tanks bfh, evolve Minecraft, sunset over drive then I have the rights for idarb air mech castle storm child of light crimson dragon forza presents fast and furious killer instinct massive chalice never winter pool nation fx poweratar golf project spark rayman legends titanfall worms battle ground