Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

In Remembrance of KOG Cobra XD

I am shocked and saddened by this terrible news of your passing. I am not sure if I have known of someone to make as big of an impact in XG as you did in the short time you were with us. The fact that you went from recruit to XD is less than two years, is a testament of your leadership and dedication to KOG. I could always count on laughing when in a party with you, no matter the topic of conversation. You and your nips will be missed. Although Cobra was the leader of the snake pit, you will always be Turdz to me. Rest In Peace.

Coop

Last edited:
When I first joined, I wasn’t sure what to expect and was immediately thrown into leader ship. Was a captain in a month of joining. I took my class with turdz and, he just had a way with talking to people and putting them at ease. I came to him constantly for advice, and he always had an answer. He will be sorely missed. We will all miss you leader of the snake pit.

There are no words that can express the loss we have experienced today. There's nobody in this community that could turn my day around quite like you could. From the first day we met, I knew you were a different breed. You'll never truly know the impact you have had on so many. Until we meet again 🍻 Rest in peace my friend.

I still remember hearing his name for the first when he was making waves in KoG as general. He caught the eye of Redneck, who introduced me to him. From our very first interaction, I knew this guy was going to be great. He soon became one of the first people we looked for to game with. We always had to talk him into playing S&D with us because he loved playing warzone. He had an infectious positive attitude that you just wanted to be around.

Turdz was a hell of a guy, an amazing friend, and a true example of what a Leader should be. His leadership, dedication, and commitment were paramount to the success that is KoG today. Rest in peace Turdz. You will truly be missed.

I remember he was one of the first voices in a party chat that terrified me, but that was quickly changed when I moved up ranks and attended leadership classes. A short time later I became an "xbox wife", a status that made its way around the communities. I'll never forget the night we were introduced to the "tassels". You were a great guy and an amazing friend. You will be deeply missed.

Lost of words right now. I dont know what to say. I felt like we just played a great game of warzone and talked to you yesterday. I enjoyed your streams and being able to sub/gift subs and support your stream knowing how much you enjoyed streaming and gaming. You were such a nice person to me when I was in KOG and when I came back to KOG. I cared about you like a brother and a family member. Thank you for everything you done for me.

Honestly I can’t put into words how you made the XG community better not just for me but everyone that you encountered. When we first met I was getting promoted to captain and honestly I was terrified that you were there when y’all played the prank that I did something against the honor code. I may have cried because of the joke but you couldn’t take it so you told finally told me . After that our friendship started and I always looked forward to the warzone matches with you. You taught me so much as I would ask tons of questions and you never got annoyed with it. Thank you for everything you have done for me and this community even though I wasn’t here long you made one of the biggest impacts. Till we meet again Turdz 🕊

I don't know what to say...you were always there for everyone. Your laugh brought joy to the division and Community as a whole. You will always and forever be in our hearts and in spirit. The positive attitude on everything is what makes it great to be around you. That will never be forgotten. You were not only a great friend but a great leader to those around you as well. Members look to you for support, for encouragement and at times, just for shits and giggles. KoG will continue to thrive and we know that you are watching over us with your tassels just a swinging and a big ass smile on your face. We love you brother! #forthesnakepit

Last edited:
KoG COBRA XD was a friend, and a good guy to be around. I will miss our friendly banter about our NFL teams (Steelers/Ravens). It was always fun, and we never argued about it. His jokes were legendary, and many times because only he thought they were funny. His outlook on life was always upbeat, and he was always looking for his next project that needed to be done. I am including a poem written by Linda Ellis in 1996, which I discovered when my younger brother had passed away in 2013. I am including it because it changed my life for the better. COBRA will always be a KoG XD in my mind.

THE DASH​

the poem by Linda Ellis
I read of a man who stood to speak at the funeral of a friend.

He referred to the dates on the tombstone from the beginning… to the end.

He noted that first came the date of birth and spoke of the following date with tears, but he said what mattered most of all was the dash between those years.

For that dash represents all the time they spent alive on earth and now only those who loved them know what that little line is worth.

For it matters not, how much we own, the cars… the house… the cash.

What matters is how we live and love and how we spend our dash.

So think about this long and hard; are there things you’d like to change?

For you never know how much time is left that still can be rearranged.

To be less quick to anger and show appreciation more and love the people in our lives like we’ve never loved before.

If we treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile… remembering that this special dash might only last a little while.

So when your eulogy is being read, with your life’s actions to rehash, would you be proud of the things they say about how you lived your dash?

KoG Cobra XD, You were such a wonderful friend and gamer, You showed us alot of love and caring throughout the community. While being in the hospital myself you kept me laughing watching your streams which I will never forget. All the times we played and talked will NEVER be forgotten as you were the leader that was there for everyone! You will be so sadly missed and my prayers go out to your family at home and your xbox family. We love you Turdz!! R.I.P brother!
ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND NEVER FORGETTEN!

I think if you described Turdz in only a few words you wouldn't have to think too hard. He was compassionate, loyal,fun, outgoing and a devious jokester. I remember when I first met him, instantly the sense of humor that he had was apparent. He made everyone laugh. He was always the guy you could count on if you needed anything and he would drop everything to help you out.

Thoughts and prayers are with his family as he will be surely missed.

Rip sir

I remember when I read this guy in as a new recruit and trained him as his captain and took himas my Lt.he always had a deep casring and understanding of the community and was always willing to jump in and game with someone regardless of if they where the new recruit that had just been read in or a long term member of the community, he was always talking about putting gold rims on his wheelchair and I would say that I would get him rocket boosters for it also. May you rest in peace old friend you will be missed.

Cobra im at a lost of words right now brother... It has taken me some time to write this. There isn't many people in this community that I grow attached to as a friend. You was one of them. Watching you come up through the ranks and seeing what you was about in this community and the leadership you held and bestowed upon others was awesome. We talked all the time about the Baltimore Ravens. You will forever be a peer of mine in this community. KOG COBRA XD will be forever in this community to me. Rest easy bro. Go RAVENS.....

You are the best friend a man could’ve asked for. No matter how bad my day was I knew when I hear that Xbox tone you were there to make it better. Our bond ventured further than KoG you were my brother, we had amazing laughs , talks till we passed out , and memories that I now have to hold close to me , he’ll you’re the reason I’m back in KoG it’s not going to be the same without you man also I’m sorry zalle didn’t send you the feet pics lol I miss you and love brother . Rest In Peace and continue to watch over all us 🙏🏽

You were one of the XS I went to on more then one occasion to ask questions when I first started here. I was thrown into the generals spot with no idea what I was doing. I did a class with you and there was more then once when you jumped into my party and we played a game. Always there to just chill and bs, able to crack up on the easiest of jokes. No light that ever disappears is missed and you had a special one. May your wings take you far, your pain fade, and the broken hearts mended in your wake. Rest in peace. Your memory will carry on in the lives and hearts of those you have become a part of.

Turdz you were truly a great person that was fun to be around. Playing warzone with you they would never be a dull moment. Your streams I would envy because you were playing and I was working. You was a great leader in the community in which with your heart and dedication have helped the community grow. Now you can be gaming in heaven. I would watch putting the tassels on though. RIP TURDZ you will be truly missed.

Turdz it’s crazy you are actually gone. I’m so glad I had the chance to meet you, and become your friend. When we first met you said you once lived in WV so I told you whenever you had important clan things you had to do, but didn’t want to you could invite me into your parties, and I’d tell you “WV was burning down and you had to go!” You laughed way to hard so from then on whenever I joined your parties I’d tell you WV was burning down. I miss doing that. It honestly doesn’t seem real that your gone. I didn’t expect you to be gone for good. I literally figured you would be back in a few weeks. I was like it’s Turdz he will pull through. I guess life had other plans. I’m glad I got to be there for when you first played Apex. You wasn’t the best, but you tried and had a good attitude through it. You will always be my favorite XD. Rest well Turdz. And remember “WV is burning down.”