Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

!IMPORTANT! VIPER, I WANNA REINSTATE DIVISION "KOG STEALTH"

KoG PandaXCore

Forum Nub
Nov 14, 2007
Maryville, Tennessee
Viper your Councilship, i know you remember one specific Division of KoG called "KoG Stealth" at the time of its creation during halo 2 i was a Section Leader at the time and the Council did not assign me more than one division to look over so i was to look over and be a member of divsion "KoG Stealth" and then after a while it got thrown out cause you booted some members in that division and i stayed and then it got discarded and i was with the division and i had to restart my account on here so i could get in contact with you. i havent been on in a long time, cause i had some problems that i had to attend to in my life but i am back, and would like to reinstate the division of "KoG Stealth" as a Section Leader, i still remember the XGC and KoG Code of Conduct and how ranking works. all i wish is to get my division back. please talk to the rest of the council about this. i would most appreciate it Your Councilship.

Last edited:

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
ok, just to clarify something. Based on your login and your gamer tag you was not a Section Leader. As the clan KoG Stealth that would have been shut down by the KoG Section Leaders or KoG Division Leaders. Now, since you are blaming me, who did I boot out of your clan? Expecially, since I don't know anyone that was in that clan.