Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IMMA BE A FATHER!!!

SYN xARMYx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 5, 2010
Pensacola, Fl.
Yes sir, but this year will be my last for a while at least I've been on tour twice and missed out on a lot with my family and now with a child on the way I think its time to start the career I've been working on these past few years ill be in a hospital looking at X-rays from now on. You never know though all my life has been military I'm not sure how long ill be able to stay away from it. Wish me luck lol.

XGC Maknembow

Forum Veteran
Oct 10, 2011
A, A
Congratulations to you both, and just so you know, nobody really knows what to do, its an all new learning experience and at times you will prolly wasnt to jump out the window but Take every second and hold it tight because they grow up fast and you never get it back. I have two a boy and a girl and its awesome!!! And if you do have a girl be prepared for things you normally wouldn't do, my little gir had me going down the road blaring and dancing to Cindi Lauper girls just want to have fun and let me say my windows are tinted and nobody could see her in the back seat!! LOL but its great and they are worth it all!! Good luck guys and Cherish it!!