Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IGNZO'S DESIGN APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
i would like to speak to the person in charge if this design team please. its regarding my absence and joining the design team again..

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
while i wait....
HERE GOES A TEST IMAGE
testimagecom_by_xgnzofx-daozaao.png

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
I like the lighting source. As well as the use of the blur tool. The c4d you used gives it quite a effect on the render as well.

its all basic 101. lol a couple layers, filters, curves and a couple clip masks but its a nice start! once i seen the render i thought it was the perfect one for the c4d render!

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge-if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To begin with, please submit 5 of your favorite or more recents sigs/designs.
In addition, we would like to require productions from the test images for applicants that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge-if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To begin with, please submit 5 of your favorite or more recents sigs/designs.
In addition, we would like to require productions from the test images for applicants that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

Here goes my portfolio!​

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
Alright I would like to see how you do with filling a Signature Request. Please complete the following:

Name to be used for Image: XGC Touch XS

Text: "You Define Your Own Destiny"

Theme of the signature: Destiny

Color Style (Optional): Implement the color green in.

touchxs_by_xgnzofx-dap2pwn.png

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX

This one catches my eye. I have noticed you sue a lot of lighting effects. Well done!!! What made you choose that font for the text? The text you used for the first image in the "XGC" really stands out but it still keeps there focus on the render itself. Lets have you make a banner and see your creativity with a tough request.

1. Type of Banner:
Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text:
XGC BLACK OUT
"Are You Affraid Of The Dark"?

3. Theme of Banner:
Dark/Demented/Spooky
4. Color Scheme:
Black/Red

P.S-I am open to animation if you are able to do so. If not that is ok as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.