Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IF YOU LEAVE TO MAKE A NEW GAMING COMMUNITY - BE ORIGINAL

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
remember when France decided not to get to afghanistan with the US and all you Americans got mad at the French and tried to change French Fries to Freedom Fries!!

that was pretty sweet...

Freedom Fries FTW!!!

eh?

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Hey i will add my two cents into this i suppose since i am on the other side of this argument, as for Nv, when we broke off we wanted to be as original as possible, but XG did get alot of things right and there was no point in doing away with everything when some things were better, as for the rank structure military ranks up until general was the best idea because people know that from their own lives, people know that a generals is higher than a sergeant so it was easy to comprehend, as for the upper leadership we renamed the roles and added different things, so that it would not be the same im not gonna lie though they could be compared to each other but they are different, as for the blood oath we wrote that totally from scrap when we made Nv. But to be fair in many ways Nv is close to XG because all of us founding members were in SYN for many years, and we saw what worked in XG and what didnt work.....

But people have tried to copy us, we have actually gotten our lawyers on others because they clearly stole our blood oath and rank structure and were too dumb to change anything so we had their website shut down because it was plagiarism, so i know how it feels to be ripped off lol

Hadnt been through this thread since posting earlier, but wanted to stress that was in no way a jab at Nv. That was before my time, and to say anything about the situation would simply be me talking out of my a**.

Hope it wasnt seen as one

and yes, Bacon is an awesome topic!

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
i dont think Papa has taken offense to anything, i believe he was just putting his input in..

i think we have all given Props to the vF's of Nv!! they have done an amazing job from what i have seen!!!! and like i had stated previous, they are the most unique community from all the others out there! :p