Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

IF YOU LEAVE TO MAKE A NEW GAMING COMMUNITY - BE ORIGINAL

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
With all due respect to XG, they did much the same thing to KSI years ago.

Now obviously, XG was well maintained and became successful, but it was very similar to what XGC did to KSI when they split off

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
yeah ur right i suppose i muffed that up a little bit..
again i was just ranting...

and yes jangles, XG is very similar to KSI and when they split from KSI they took alot of what KSI had with them to found XG..

im not saying DONT take anything.. i am just saying there are soo many clones out there of KSI and XG and all that...

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
I agree BPley.

Its almost worse than some tool posting something all over the site to get attention because hes all butt-hurt. (of course applying to the cool cat above me)

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
Wow....so im thinking your not going to be around on the site much longer...anyways

Yea our blood oath and rank structure took prolly the longest since we wanted to do it right the first time, but the rank structure has been a working progress for the most part we have our foundation, but we added some new things that XG did not have that we thought would make things easier for our members, and always changing to whatever we need it to be for our members

and as for the military ranks, honestly there are a large number of ranks, but for the common person the basic ones are the easiest to follow and thats why most people have them in communities...

Everyone always thinks that the grass is greener sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt i just know that 60 % of communities that break off from bigger communities usually fail within a year, no funding no proper leadership management skills, and usually try to come back, ive seen this first hand many many times....

But good luck with TXG

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
ok dude! thanks for making yourself look like a d-bag!

ANYWAYS! i did not say ANYTHING negative about TXG...
i was simply saying that NEXT TIME someone breaks off to put some thought into it..

i was more focused on ANOTHER community that recently erupted from XG..

i dont care at ALL what happened with Shadow...
i am simply saying for all i know, he didnt deserve XS, and from the msg that was spammed to all generals, it seemed he was bitter about it..

and OMFG are you serious?!?! so the council made a website, payed a bunch of money for it, got SPONSORS for the website, and now they get money when people come here?!?!

THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!! THIS HAS TO END NOW!!!

way to be informed!

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
heh, thanks Papa....

i try..

anyhoo!! im going to request this thread to be closed because this was NOT my intention with it at all...
once someone tries to place an opinion that everyone can view, and some bitter individual comes in here and places blame on people and calls people out....
and then tries to hurt the council

and winds up BANNED because of it

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
we do... notice this is still up... everyone is entitled to their opinion... it's funny u guys keep talking about the council like i haven't been a part of this entire conversation... i'm only one member of the council, but we speak for each other...

the times we remove threads is when there is advertising, spaming, or just trying to start arguments and trouble. everyone is entitled to their opinion, and even the members of the council don't agree with each other sometimes...

and how did this become an argument, we made it through 2 and a half pages just having a convo (and maybe a lil venting)... but it was just statements and some questions, most of which were answered... i'm confused who is even upset and who is arguing...

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
the issue was with the TXG guy who came her, and started flaming on my thread...

dont worry folks! i am always up for constructive criticism so fire away!

it was going in a direction i did not want to be apart of, but now it appears this area has cooled down so i have re-opened this thread for more discussion, and with my same VIEWS...

ORIGINALITY!

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
LMFAO!! im not the BIGGEST hockey fan in the world... dont get me wrong.. i loves me hockey eh? and i loves maples syrup on waffles and pancakes!!! the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) are a joke, i dont live in an igloo, but i do have a lumberjack shirt and chop trees down on occasion!

hows that eh?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i like what i'm seeing bpley... a token Canadian is always fun to have around

as far as hockey goes, u a sens fan, living in alberta?, or are u a maple leafs fan which would explain y there isn't much for you to talk about

XGC Axecident

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 14, 2009
Xiled Gaming Forums
OK I AM GOING TO PUT THE "CANADIAN BACON" MYTH TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW!!!

we canadians think it is HILARIOUS that you call back bacon "canadian bacon"...

it is merely a different cut of the pig... comes from the back... not the sides, it is sliced in CIRCLES instead of Strips, and is typically cut THICKER than side strip bacon....

We here in Canada, DONT CALL IT CANADIAN BACON.... it is Back Bacon...
we also have Side Bacon... and call it BACON.....

RAGGGHH!!!! LUMBERJACK RAGE!!!!!!

on a lighter note.... i would love to be XG's "Token Canadian" but i think BioLysis might already have that title here....

but if he doesnt i would love to take it on...

but you will have to get a usergroup and banner made for me to be the Token Canadian....

eh?

Last edited: