Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HAVE AN IDEA...

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
i dont know if this idea is something that has been tried... but if not i will use one of my secondary tags to do this... Lately i have been running into alot of people asking me if they could get back into XGC... What if we were to create a clan... with the name... WANTS BACK IN XGC... or something like that... we have a couple generals having second tags in this clan... we send clan invites to the people that get ahold of us trying to get back in... then when it comes time to bring all of this up which is around unday nights... we send clan invites to council and or DLs... and we do our bussiness... i feel like this would make everything more organized when it comes time to discuss these trivial matters... thank you for your time... and good day...

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
If you create a clan to do that without approval then you would be questioned on creating an unauthorized clan. Now if you create one that is an authorized clan then it has to be treated no differently than any other clan. Therefore, those members would not be allowed into it. Lets try to keep it simple, just add them to your friends list and avoid all kind of issues.

XGC RENRAW

Forum Nerd
Dec 14, 2006
Tampa, fl
but all im trying to do is get the approval to do this... im trying to make yours and all other council members jobs just slightly easier... put everyone in one spot thats trying to get back in... im not just talking two people... im talking everyoneone that has contacted me on this matter... i dont know how many exactly....but its quite a few... are you prepared to delete all the generals off your friends list just to accomodate all these paople... i know im skeptical... why does this have to be so difficult? its just an idea that is apparently more complicated then was originaly intended...

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
The reason being when you use the chain of command working up through the section leader to division leaders all the information gets verified or checked out. Also, if there is any other information required the Division Leaders know what they need to obtain and will pursue it. Therefore if we discuss it in the meeting we have all the facts and can make a decision based on all the information.