Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I HATE CAMPERS,NOOB TOOBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XGC CookeMnster

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 19, 2010
Wilmington, NC
Sorry if I offend people in XG, it in no way was aimed my comments toward anyone in particular, but that is my opinion. While I might have used a couple of words that were quoted but I did not intend insult to those people. If others can have a opinion I think I am entitled to mine also.

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
^ great post xLord Raigenx! ! ! ! !

i was reading some of this and thinking that some people should relax and remember its a game. if you don't like the game or the way people play it then go sell it back and pick up Barbie dress up, Unicorn racing or something like that. but you made a good post and i like the way you use your brain.

These games exist? God Ive been wasting my time on CoD and Halo.

Hazard

Forum Noob
Dec 30, 2010
England
That fact is there will ALLWAYS be campers in Call of Duty and we can all say we have done it, it is the best way to achieve a good KD or a killstreak you always hate when it happens to you. As for tube i have no problem with a secondary tube but to use a undertube is a sign of little skill. Most people you see will not use a tube but theres always that one person who can't seem to kill using bullets. But sometimes this person might be new so i don't get too mad!! Just relax and enjoy it as it's meant to be enjoyed...As a GAME! :)

Snyder GFX

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 14, 2010
LV-426
oh ill admit if im 1 away from a kill streak you wont get me out of a corner till i get it lol i dont use tubes but i do use claymores ..well lately ive been using the camera cause you cant use claymores in cc and gamebattles it actually works nice no my problem is last stand in hardcore in core you can get em before they get you in hardcore not so easy thats frustrating
oh and im MLG unicorn racer ohyeahhh

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
HATING THE NOOB TUBERS AND CAMPERS

hating the noob tubers and campers

Like was previous stated it is part of the game, not everyone runs around like a chicken with there head cut off. I personally set my claymore stay anywhere from 20 - 30 seconds to scan the area i am in for movement. Then if I get a kill i move someplace else and repeat the process. I have found a weapon wonderful for erridicating campers out of the favorite spot, without exposing you to there gunfire or wasting a grenade and that is the crossbow its great because your accuracy aiming a explosive is very good, and the fact that the bolt blows up after a couple of seconds works well. As far as noob tubing they only have two of them and I love noob tubers because when they shoot there first shot if they dont kill you they are extrememly easy to shoot because of the delay in reloading or switching weapons. The thing you got to realize is no matter how much you hate someone else style of play be it camping or run and gun, you will never make them change there style, so don't sweat the small stuff just get out there and play.

G

^ great post xLord Raigenx! ! ! ! !

i was reading some of this and thinking that some people should relax and remember its a game. if you don't like the game or the way people play it then go sell it back and pick up Barbie dress up, Unicorn racing or something like that. but you made a good post and i like the way you use your brain.

Thank you King! I appreciate it :)

KoG Astounded

Forum Veteran
Dec 30, 2010
iowa
i only use the noob tube to get challenges or when i get extremely mad but it does get anoying to get noob tubed thats when i noob tube and campers i always keep a spare rpg for them

XGC WhiteTiger

Forum Star
Dec 30, 2006
minnasota
noob tubes should be taken out of all the cod like there *** and take absolutely no skill to use all you do is shoot and u get a kill theirs no aiming involved a blind baby could get a triple kill with a noob tube

D

Deleted Spam Bot

yes its part of the game but it does get annoying and the worst campers of all are the corner campers with Ghost pro

XGC WhiteTiger

Forum Star
Dec 30, 2006
minnasota
yea i get what your saying Ricter but sometimes some people just do it way too much like every game they will camp in a corner with ghost pro or spawn kill ya with ghost on most the time i can beast through it but when your teams bad and plus your getting camped on it makes the game not even worth playing

WaRR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 8, 2011
boone nc
yea it gets annying but its part of game and no rules agianst it. i hate camping. noob tubing ant as bad in black ops so i got use to lots of it

Galactus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Bragg, NC
"claymore whoring" is a term from MW2. It's when someone who was scared to come out and play the game would pen up in one specific spot that only had two entry points. They'd have scavenger and would keep both those doors booby trapped w/ claymores while peeking out of a window to see the rest of the map. When you'd die from their claymore, they'd pick up the scav pack and replace the one you blew up. Thus keeping that room blocked off indefinitely. It was a decently effective strategy, but it still made you a wuss. Kinda like OMA/DC... it worked. But you were gonna make a lot of enemies in the process.

XGC WhiteTiger

Forum Star
Dec 30, 2006
minnasota
o0o yea that used to happen to me all the time that's why i hated mw2 claymore shouldn't of even be in that game like they did wonders by taking out that second claymore and only giving you 1 in black ops it put all the noobs at bay