Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to request permission to begin a new clan

XGC F0XXY

Forum Nub
Mar 9, 2022
Massachusetts
I am interested in starting a new clan under XGC for The Isle on Steam (PC). I play both The Isle Legacy and Evrima almost daily and do not see the Xiled clan represented on either game. Thanks in advance!

SYN Deadly

SYN DEVIL DOGS
XILED DESIGN
Jan 31, 2016
Missouri
I am interested in starting a new clan under XGC for The Isle on Steam (PC). I play both The Isle Legacy and Evrima almost daily and do not see the Xiled clan represented on either game. Thanks in advance!
Hello! From my understanding (if someone knows more, they can also place their input), but in order to create a clan in XG, most of the time, it would be through a clan split. No clans (that I have seen) have been able to be created by scratch without being part of another one. What you can do is create a squad in your current clan, recruit enough people to do a clan split from that clan to create a new clan and make sure to keep in contact with your general and other fellow clan members until the split occurs. I believe you would need at least 10-15 people in your squad to do a clan split if the clan split occurs between 20-30 members. Does this help answer your question?

KoG UPS XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG ROGUE
Nov 6, 2017
Hello! From my understanding (if someone knows more, they can also place their input), but in order to create a clan in XG, most of the time, it would be through a clan split. No clans (that I have seen) have been able to be created by scratch without being part of another one. What you can do is create a squad in your current clan, recruit enough people to do a clan split from that clan to create a new clan and make sure to keep in contact with your general and other fellow clan members until the split occurs. I believe you would need at least 10-15 people in your squad to do a clan split if the clan split occurs between 20-30 members. Does this help answer your question?
This is false it has been done in KoG. You must talk to the XCs or higher.

Reactions: KoG REIVER