Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HEY VIPER, I HAVE A QUESTION

XDC Brkncyd

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2010
Texas
All the threads in our forum (KoG Xplicit XK) has been merged into one thread . As I'm sure you have heard, KoG Tiger XS was hacked and this hacker was responsible for merging the threads, completely ruining the organization/ new posts that were there. If it is possible, could you please reverse the damage that was done so our clan can get back on track as soon as possible? I would really appreciate it, Viper.

Thank you for your time,

HrdCore 1337, Lt. of WildCard squad, Lt. in KoG Xplicit.

EDIT: I just noticed that my statement here sounds a bit off. My general xBTFxAssassin clarified this issue below on this page.

Last edited:

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
All the threads in our forum (KoG Xplicit XK) has been merged into one thread . As I'm sure you have heard, KoG Tiger XS was hacked and this hacker was responsible for merging the threads, completely ruining the organization/ new posts that were there. If it is possible, could you please reverse the damage that was done so our clan can get back on track as soon as possible? I would really appreciate it, Viper.

Thank you for your time,

HrdCore 1337, Lt. of WildCard squad, Lt. in KoG Xplicit.

I have looked at your clan's forum the reason it says "Moved" is because there are redirects. When they were all merged into one thread they didn't have "No Redirects" or "Expiring Redirects" To get rid of those redirects the mod of that forum has to go into each thread and "Change the Redirects to expire in 1 Hour" After that 1 hour is up then the thread will disappear. This is all that I am aware of doing. This will not undo what was done. This will "Clean" the forum up. Now I'm not positive if an Admin or Head Admin can do anything differently.

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
So can you or cant you becuz you just contradicted urself here

Well it goes like this

You can make a new thread and move each post that would be in that thread back. But you cant just undue it though an Admin Or Mod access. I have been both before (not on XG) and there is just no option to do so.

Also merging threads Can give you the redirect thing if i remember right

XDC Swagg

Forum Junkie
Dec 6, 2006
NY
I am the general of this clan that we are discussing. It is not about the post count or anything like that. In light of what Hrdcore had said before, it disrupted the means of communication through our website. The captains and lieutenants have accommodated by composing additional threads for the time being; however, they thought that the moderator, TIGER, would be able to mend it all.

That is the issue, there is information that people like Hardcore created that required a lot of time to generate and simply hard, or soft, deleting his work would be disappointing to him. Now, there is no rush on mending the forums because it will take much time to do. I can't fathom how frustrating it must be to be a mod to fix a mess like so.

In light of this discussion, Viper, in regards toamount of time it will take, is it feasible to mend the more vital threads rather than the threads that are just games?

XDC Brkncyd

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2010
Texas
thanks for all the responses about this issue. I'm sure, in due time, the issue will be resolved, thanks to the dedicated administration of this organization.

In the mean time, we will be heavily depending on XBL for communication through meetings.

Thanks for everyone's time,

-Diego

Last edited: