Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

thefonzexp1

Forum Nub
Nov 8, 2016
Hi I'm not new I used to be part of xgc doomsday a few years ago but life got bz and stop playing but I would like to join a clan again and get back into kicking butt online. Also I'm not sure wich clan to join but I'm leaning twards xgc or syn please let me know if it's ok it's just been awhile.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Hi I'm not new I used to be part of xgc doomsday a few years ago but life got bz and stop playing but I would like to join a clan again and get back into kicking butt online. Also I'm not sure wich clan to join but I'm leaning twards xgc or syn please let me know if it's ok it's just been awhile.

If you have left the community you need to fill out a Grass wasn't greener application HERE

If you went inactive we can set you up with any clan you want

Please note it's better to tell the truth then lie because we will find out what was your old gamer tag for the website?

Huntman1523

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2016
Arizona
Hey everyone I'm new to this website and interested in joining one of your clans. I have not been apart of a clan for several years because college was taking up to much of my time so I wasn't playing much Xbox. Now that I have graduated I have been playing a lot more. Im interested in getting back into the rank structure and meeting new people to play xbox with.

So who do I need to get ahold of to join?

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Hey everyone I'm new to this website and interested in joining one of your clans. I have not been apart of a clan for several years because college was taking up to much of my time so I wasn't playing much Xbox. Now that I have graduated I have been playing a lot more. Im interested in getting back into the rank structure and meeting new people to play xbox with.

If you have left the gaming community you need to fill out a Grass wasn't greener application ((HERE)) If you just went inactive and didn't leave i can help you get into a clan.

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri

Hey Huntman1523,

First have you ever been in XG before? Second which system are you on? Xbox 360 or Xbox One? Next, is your gamertag the same as your username? Finally, hit me up on the box! send me a friend request and message and hit you up!