Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP FOR GUESTS AND NEW MEMBERS!

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
If you have made it this far that means you have registered on the site. The next step is to get you into a CLAN.

We have several clan divisions in our community.

XGC - Xiled Gaming Clan - 18 and above Mature Gamers.
KoG - Kings of Gaming - 16 and above for all Gamers.
SYN - The SYNdicate - 16 and above for more Underground Gamers.

If you were referred to the site by someone then simply click on the community link above then click JOIN A CLAN from the drop down menu. Once on the next window, locate the clan you were recruited to and the clan leaders will get up with you from there.

If you just popped into the site and don't have a clan to join, feel free to send a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Click on my name to the left of this post and then click send message on my profile page. I will be happy to get you in touch with someone that can introduce you to some of our members so you can get into a clan.

You can also send me a friend request on XBOX. My gamertag is XGC HYLANDR XC.

UPDATE:: We are on discord. Come join us and connect with the community. ---> Join the Xiled Gaming Discord Server!

Welcome to Xiled Gaming!!

Last edited:

KoG The Boneyard99

Forum Nub
Sep 23, 2007
Cincinatti
ABOUT HALO 3....

about halo 3....

I am very concered about how KoG Halo2 clans will turn out. people with the 360 wont play halo 2 ever again unless they arnt getting h3... but who isnt (beside myself :D)? So i would like to know (mainly from higher ranking members) what does KoG Halo plan to do for those who still do play halo 2
?

P.S joined KoG Ultimatum 2 days ago and already brought in 2 recruits ;)

Reactions: KoG 33RD

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I am very concered about how KoG Halo2 clans will turn out. people with the 360 wont play halo 2 ever again unless they arnt getting h3... but who isnt (beside myself :D)? So i would like to know (mainly from higher ranking members) what does KoG Halo plan to do for those who still do play halo 2
?

P.S joined KoG Ultimatum 2 days ago and already brought in 2 recruits ;)

While we appreciate your concern the CLANS we have will be just fine.

The 360 came out long ago and many new games since which pulled our members away from playing H2. This shows the diversity of our CLANS not just being focused on H2.

The CLANS are run from the website not the game they are formed in. We do use the games tools if they exist such as the clan list (second friends list) on H2. We also used the H2 lobby to hold meetings and so forth because it was an easy thing to do. We could just as well use H3 or any other game lobby that allows for you to invite a good number of people.

What you need to do is get up with your General and discuss things with him/her as each clan may have different things they are doing to help their members with the transition to new games.

Thanks.

Oak-EBPI

Forum Nub
Nov 21, 2007
Hi Everybody!! I am kinda new. Been a member of XGC Decievable for a couple of months. Under XGC Mav Jet. I want to sat that they are some of the most laidback folks I know.

As for me, I am an old school gamer, way back to the days of the Atari 2600. I have played every system from then to the 360!!! Although I am competitive, I love to play and be part of this clan.

Feel free to send me a friend request or just a game invite.

See you online!!

I don't really know how to navigate xiledgaming.com yet so please bear with me. Allright. Usually I stay half a week Wed - Sat at my dad's where we don't have internet so obviously I can't play on those days. But for the next two weeks I'm able to play.

Also: to Madeforu2nv, I'm sorry about last night: I had a bout of food poisoning and in my mad rush out of the room to throw up I tripped over the cord, shutting off the 360.... sucked.

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
So im new here, and i signed up, activiated my account (Obviously) and it wont let me post in my clan were I was assigned to (SYN Rapture)

Our website is designed to keep people not affiliated with a clan out of the specific forum area. What you need to do is click here and scroll down until you see SYN Rapture. Then select the join a clan option and submit your request. This will send your General and Section Leader a PM letting them know that you wish to join the user group. Once your request has been processed, you will be able to find (and post) in the SYN forums.

Hope this helped.

PM me if you have any other questions. ;)

-Ashley

SYN DeMarz31

Forum Nub
Jun 13, 2008
CT
Our website is designed to keep people not affiliated with a clan out of the specific forum area. What you need to do is click here and scroll down until you see SYN Rapture. Then select the join a clan option and submit your request. This will send your General and Section Leader a PM letting them know that you wish to join the user group. Once your request has been processed, you will be able to find (and post) in the SYN forums.

Hope this helped.

PM me if you have any other questions. ;)

-Ashley
Thank you! It helped a lot.

Lukiie

Forum Nub
Jul 16, 2008
California
I just signed up on this site.
and i was wondering if anyone can help at the moment. a little lost.
i want to be a member of SYN or KoG. how can i start?
Message me back on this or message me on my gamertag : Baby Kudos