Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELLO

Grimp02

Forum Nub
Jul 3, 2008
ga
ENEMY TERRITORY: QUAKE WARS

Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

You guys here at XGC should definitely get this game and try it out, it's an awesome teamwork-based game, and I think if XGC we're to get a Clan going with a couple of members, it could really be an awesome Clan!! Try the GAME!!!!

XGC Gilbert

Forum Tourist
Apr 10, 2008
Rolla, MO
rent the game but do not buy it please. the auto aim in the game sucks (the auto aim snaps onto people if you aim generally towards them) nothing in the game makes it better then cod4 or halo 3 except the sheer size of the maps. and finally the graphics suck (i know graphics aren't everything but the graphics in this game hurt the eyes). the game to buy now if your a teamwork fanatic is Battlefield Bad Company. its the same size as quake wars, the game play is smoother and less broken, the campaign doesn't suck, theres the same amount of people, the world is more destructible, and the graphics arn't bad.

P.S. theres more stuff wrong with quake wars and you can learn them by going to ign.com (if you trust them (i don't for most stuff by they did quake wars right)).