Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERAL SOCIAL THREAD

bloodyfetus

Forum Rookie
Dec 15, 2006
I GOT SOME PEOPLE WHO WANNA JOIN KOG

i got some people who wanna join kog

but i have no friends that are in kog, these kids are under 18 and cant join xgc so i told them they cood get into kog, send me a friend request and ill get them in with u

bloodspltrdftus tahts my tag. thanks guysz

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
WHY NO ONE SHOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT UR POSITION!

Why no one should complain about ur position!

Now this has been in my mind for a long time. Now if ur a sergeant and u want to get promoted wat do u do? U work hard. Wat does it mean wen ur not getting promoted? One ur not working hard or Two ur Generals and captains think that ur Doing Good at the position ur r at. So dont complain about ur spot because ur have a spot in the clan and ur gonna get promoted eventually. U have to be patient and u hav to want it. Here are some ways to to get promoted.

1. Do your own job.
  2. Work hard
  3. Be Patient
  4. Dont be ****y and abnoxtious
  5. Be kind
  6. Be your self(unless ur a meany)
  7. Most importantly DONT ASK FOR PROMOTIONS!!

MaXimusD3cimus

Forum Tourist
Dec 4, 2006
all to true dinerbro, and the people that already understand this from the start are really good members and you can see it in them. Otherwise this is great advice for anyone who is confused. If you ask me being patient is the most important, no matter how much you think your sitting at a rank to long your genneral/captain will for sure not let you sit there longer than you should as long as your keeping up with your regulary duties. Your leaders know what they are doing and even if you find it hard to sit at a postition talk to your leader about it and they will understand, good luck guys, good advice dinerbro :D

BlAzEr112

Forum Nub
Dec 17, 2006
HI PEOPLE

hi people

hi people my gt is Blueblazer112 and if you read this thread post your gt or send me a friend request on xbl so we can play matchmaking im in to hardcore, slayer, snipes, double team, and if we get 8 people btb skirmish

:cool: ~BlAzE~:cool:

KoG Dinerbro

Banned
Dec 6, 2006
CLAN MATCH

Clan Match

Now This is where you post any clan match challenges.
For example: Kings Of Gaming Challenges KoG Amplified

These are the rules of the match:
  • 4v4/5v5
  • MLG(No Dauls, No Motion Sensor, Battle Riffle Start,)
  • Maps: Lockout,Beaver Creek,Midship, Ivory Tower and Warlock.
  • Follow the Honor Code
  • Games up to 50
  • CTF,Slayer Or Team Ball
  • HAVE FUN!

MaXimusD3cimus

Forum Tourist
Dec 4, 2006
HELP NEEDED

help needed

I basicly have no clan right now, i have one captain and everyone has left for sxr, me and jet r going to tough it out but if neone is willling to give up a cpt it would be welcomed, dont go to extremelenghs to get me one just if its conveniont for you thx alot

Im ProdigY

Forum Veteran
Dec 12, 2006
Minnesota = HOCKEY
alright guys i just got a new gamertag that i no longer have because of a stupid reason...and if anyone has a 2 month that they could spare it would be greatly appreacated if you could pm it to me...because i have no way getting a account myself at the moment...so if anyone can help out that would be great...thnx

XGC arcameli

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Rhode Island
Hey Everyone, arcameli here. I just wanted to stop in and say hello to all the generals in KoG. Feel free to come over and play with any of the guys in XGC Intrepid, we are always ready to game. Shoutouts to the KoG.
Arc