Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERAL SOCIAL THREAD

ManiacKnight

Forum Noob
Dec 8, 2006
T-Bay
CLAN MATCHES

Clan Matches

Alright fellow generals/captains you can set up clan matches with other clans
included my clan....which is 50 sumtin-5 for our record.....*sniff**sniff* im so proud

LooneyBongMan

Forum Nub
Dec 17, 2006
CT
IVE BEEN WANTING TO JOIN FOR AWHILE.....

Ive been wanting to join for awhile.....

Hello, sorry if I am posting this is the wrong spot, but I could not figure out where to post this. Ive been wanting to join KoG for awhile but I have been reffered here. I am willing to show my stuff anytime as well as participate. Please e-mail me at donedeal90@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

Diadoraskillz3

Forum Nub
Dec 8, 2006
Bay Area, CA
FAREWELL MY FRIENDS

Farewell My Friends

Hi to all you KoG Generals. I have decided that it was time to pull myself out of KoG. I don't have the time to remain in KoG. I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you, and I wanted to let you all know that I had the GREATEST time of my life in the KoG Community. To you who don't know me, I am Diadoraskillz3 Ex-General of KoG Collision. I want to stay friends with all of you, but if you remove me, I'll understand because you probably need the room for other KoG people. I wish the best of luck to ALL of you. I hope you will do great and be sucessful in KoG. I thank all of you for letting me be a part of this AMAZING gaming community. But I want to especially thank DDT12, KoG SoxSuck XL, KoG Abyss XL, KoG Scorpion xX, and ManiacKnight. They have trained me well from when I started as a recruit, and got me to where I am right now, as a General. Of course I will miss KoG and all its members. I had many great memories, and of course, bad memories. But other than that everything just made it more fun to stay in KoG. Once again I hope nobody hates me, and I hope that all of you will do great in KoG.

Diadoraskillz3