Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GENERAL DISCUSSIONS

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
This thread is open for general chat. Before posting here make sure you check the other threads to see if there is one on a specific topic that your post might fit into better. Especially if you have a question. There is a thread for that so post it there as it may get missed if posted in this thread. Thanks.

KoG REIVER

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 11, 2014
Athens, Georgia
This thread is open for general chat. Before posting here make sure you check the other threads to see if there is one on a specific topic that your post might fit into better. Especially if you have a question. There is a thread for that so post it there as it may get missed if posted in this thread. Thanks.

How's it been going Hylander? I remember when you posted some time ago, about the lack of site activity regarding certain members. I try to keep that in mind and make sure I keep posting "Welcome to XG" and "Happy Birthday" messages whenever I can. I feel it's the little things that are offen over looked, that keep the community wrapped tight. Well Have a good day sir.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Someone must have set my forum on ignore or something as I had no clue people had posted here. Usually I get notifications of posts. I will need to check that out.

I appreciate your concern as yes, I have been quiet due to some crazy personal stuff over the last couple months. Even with that though I have been on the forums most everyday. I will have to make sure I check here until I figure out the notification thing.

Of course, some are probably happier if I am quiet as that means I am not using the almighty ban hammer!

Thanks for taking the time to post. Please continue doing so as I will respond much faster going forward.