Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FUTURE EVENT IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
I think it would be good to post surveys asking the community which games they would like to see for gamenights. Using less current titles because im sure everyone would choose BO2 and H4 which we are currently pumping out regularly.
Maybe games like gears of war or some throwbacks like bo and h3

XGC Daystar

Forum Star
Aug 11, 2012
snarksalot.blogspot.com
My clan has requested to see a Halo 4 Big Team Battle focused night--either a tournament or just a get together. They've also requested Halo 4 Team Doubles ladders or a tournament on the Clan Compete website.

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
I would be interested in co hosting both these events daystar and lovecraft so long as they fit in my schedule. Which is basically mon-fri (preferably friday)

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
How about a Starcraft II night, for pc gamers and console gamers who play a little bit on the PC, custom, co-op, or some friendly competition.

Last edited:

SYN Gojira

Forum Veteran
Jun 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
Got a good one. Just a night where we make a brand new Minecraft server online. We spend an entire night just playing on it and see what awesome stuff we can build! Here is the catch, 1 chance, 1 life. If you die, you're out. You can spectate, but you're eliminated!

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
Not sure if there has already been one but i think a Happy Wars event is a good idea alot of people play it, its free and you can have lots of players in one game.

XGC PapaKraven

Forum Nerd
Mar 10, 2012
canada
hey xgc infinity and xgc basic just did a dry run on clan vs clan and it was a lot of fun and we are looking to reach out to the other clans / divisions and see if they would like to set up clan vs clan on halo 4 its alot of fun and helps members network with other clans/ divisions to have fun xgc infinity would gladly host the events if needed

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
I like the clan vs clan event ideas but it doesnt involve enough members of the whole community, perhaps division vs division could involve alot more people? ....

DeadlyOrchid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
I like that idea Hyper. We'll get a larger turn out. (I'm not a pro player on Halo 4, so I'd like to host division vs. division games on COD Black Ops 2) I spoke with SYN RECON (General of SYN ENVY 7), and he has agreed to help us test this idea. If we get more clans involved from the different divisions, we can keep a tally of the wins. (The clans participating from the different divisions has to be even.)

Status
Not open for further replies.