Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FUTURE EVENT IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN MsTwiztid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 6, 2007
Hickory, NC
Have any ideas for an event? Post it here so other event members can give input and possibly help plan.

Last edited:

XGC ThundaHeart

Forum Star
Nov 14, 2011
3rd rock from da sun
XGC Vigilance started a Poker Tournament last week with a pretty good turn out with members from the 9th Legion, Tonight is our 2nd tournament with a even better turn out of 18 members from all of XGC getting in on the action. 1st place is 1600 MS points that XGC Turok put up, XGC Maknembow put them up the first week. We play on the Poker Arcade game.

I'm just wondering if all of XGC really knows about the tournaments that we've been hosting.

XGC Skull Stab is the organizer for tonights poker tournament that start's at approximately 10pm EST. I think their are still more slots open.

XGC OneMunk

Forum Junkie
Sep 25, 2011
Pennsylvania
Here is one I'm surprised that I haven't seen yet.

Achievement Runs.

This is obviously more of a campaign mode event.
But the basic idea is this:
Break a game down into sections
List every possible achievement for each section
Play through each section getting every achievement

As for why I break the game into sections:
a. you only need to focus on getting a certain number of things done
b. you can spread the game out over multiple nights

This is something that could be done for pretty much all of the major games.

I L0v3 Anime

Forum Veteran
Jun 11, 2008
a Halo 4 Game Night on the following weekend of its release where we all get together and do a mixture of things, Custom Games perhaps, but most likely a group of parties where we do some matchmaking and run through the new systems, etc.
The only thing that might help would be if Generals are willing to assist and be a "Leader"

The Generals will be in control of a List of people who wanted to attend, We will randomly ish Generate the list separating some people up mixing in different divisions to game together with some "New" people to meet.

However, this would be a difficult plan to initiate, which is why it's GREAT to get it started sooner rather than later.
Of course, in XDC, The members within the clan, and the General should be able to get things such as this done more easily. A Member can take the list, then host inviting them every so often, etc.

Thoughts...? lol

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
sounds good. i think your way of choosing multiple generals having their own list might get confusing though. i think it would be easier if we had volunteer hosts and the main event leader/host/planner whatever lol would assign people to lobbies.

SYN WACKNG IT

Banned
May 24, 2012
california
ik im not a member yet but i wanna throw an idea that i was planning hw bout a ground war game either online or custom riot shield war if online just a riot shield team just to b funny ill add more to it just an idea now and other things based on that idea same thing like knifing only or pistols only basically the whole team using the same weapons
another idea is we could do a game called cross the border it sounds racist but it not meant to b racist I'll give more info to anyone who wants to know hw u play it aka another name that they use for it in halo is duck hunt
I got another idea that involves a group of players with pistols in a circle and their sensitivity set to 8 the point is the people take turns spinning and they get one shot to shoot a guy while spinning so u stay standing till ur the last guy it very fun I had many games like that in mw3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.