Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FUBAR CHECKING IN WITH A DESIGN APP.

OGxFUBAR

Forum Tourist
Jan 12, 2016
Georgia
1) Gamertag and user name - OGxFUBAR

2) What type of program are you using? MSpaint. Photoshop cs1/2/3/4/5/6/CC, Adobe flash, Adobe after effects, cinema 4D

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? Over 10 years, 1 X advertising company in Greece and head of marketing for 3 different UK wide businesses from restaurants to retail outlets. As well as running a GFX team for a website that hosted over 1 million members, my own GFX forum in 2010, and with half a dozen designing forums with people who are on my level and greater. Always willing
To teach as I am learn

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? I'm just a wee lil recruit with my big boy pants on. I run two companies and opening up a new shop outlet.thats what can take my
Time up, My rank won't effect me. And will attempt to fill several requests a month. If not requests but provide Gifts for people or at least enter a SOTW per month

I don't even want a fancy name. I just want to be able to fulfil some design requests on occasions when Xbox or WOW is on the back burner in my free time :) here to serve etc.

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
1) Gamertag and user name - OGxFUBAR

2) What type of program are you using? MSpaint. Photoshop cs1/2/3/4/5/6/CC, Adobe flash, Adobe after effects, cinema 4D

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? Over 10 years, 1 X advertising company in Greece and head of marketing for 3 different UK wide businesses from restaurants to retail outlets. As well as running a GFX team for a website that hosted over 1 million members, my own GFX forum in 2010, and with half a dozen designing forums with people who are on my level and greater. Always willing
To teach as I am learn

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? I'm just a wee lil recruit with my big boy pants on. I run two companies and opening up a new shop outlet.thats what can take my
Time up, My rank won't effect me. And will attempt to fill several requests a month. If not requests but provide Gifts for people or at least enter a SOTW per month

I don't even want a fancy name. I just want to be able to fulfil some design requests on occasions when Xbox or WOW is on the back burner in my free time :) here to serve etc.

Welcome to the Design application area! Here we will have you complete various tasks in order to gauge-if possible, or establish an understanding of what you're capable of. We will be providing CnC on your productions, as it is part of our growing process together. Please don't take anything negative or personal.

To begin with, please submit 5 of your favorite or more recents sigs/designs.
In addition, we would like to require productions from the test images for applicants that is provided above your app. This is intended so we may beging to see a start point and end result. Thanks for applying! We greatly look forward to working with you.

OGxFUBAR

Forum Tourist
Jan 12, 2016
Georgia
5 images to look at

joker_signature_request_by_rcdezine-d9emd7p.png

why_so_serious_joker_tag_2_by_artanddesigncentral-d4hlpnt.png

animated_halo_signature_by_rcdezine-d9e0ect.gif

You stated 5 Sigs/Designs. Lets hope you accept large art :)
n_dubz_hit_the_wall_by_artanddesigncentral.png

battlefield_4_smudge_wallpaper_by_rcdezine-d79witl.png

If you don't accept large art please find 2 further signatures as application images:

zombie_girl_vector_by_rcdezine-d9702bl.png

p9j9o3R.png

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Test Image One:

God Of War

rKr25RO.png

I like the effects created with sample image. The background blends well with the tone of the render. The text has realism with the highlight and shade values, according with its placement and relation to the render. Helping to compliment depth to the sig. However, i dont usually recommend or encourage overlap of text on render image. Usually becomes chaotic or less articulate. I may see an adjustment layer along the mid left portion of sig that looks left out of place that could have been blended, erased or smudged. Theres evidence of a hard edge in the background that cuts off the flow that you have. Im curious if you created a custom background from scratch or is it a stock or hybrid of both? Definately works well for render. Awesome design, all in all. I would like to see what you may do with this image - if you will. We look forward to seeing your submission. Thanks.
21jpp1i.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/21jpp1i.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

OGxFUBAR

Forum Tourist
Jan 12, 2016
Georgia
I like the effects created with sample image. The background blends well with the tone of the render. The text has realism with the highlight and shade values, according with its placement and relation to the render. Helping to compliment depth to the sig. However, i dont usually recommend or encourage overlap of text on render image. Usually becomes chaotic or less articulate. I may see an adjustment layer along the mid left portion of sig that looks left out of place that could have been blended, erased or smudged. Theres evidence of a hard edge in the background that cuts off the flow that you have. Im curious if you created a custom background from scratch or is it a stock or hybrid of both? Definately works well for render. Awesome design, all in all. I would like to see what you may do with this image - if you will. We look forward to seeing your submission. Thanks.
21jpp1i.png
HTML:
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/21jpp1i.png[/IMG]

I'll see what I can do.

The background was created via smudge and some imagery.

The text overlap works better entered nearer the render here as it's always got a lot going on in the background alone.

Moving the text away from the focal point would cause more chaos. I usually don't ever do text on my images. Assume you wanted to see it tho.

Thanks for getting back to me

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
I'll see what I can do.

The background was created via smudge and some imagery.

The text overlap works better entered nearer the render here as it's always got a lot going on in the background alone.

Moving the text away from the focal point would cause more chaos. I usually don't ever do text on my images. Assume you wanted to see it tho.

Thanks for getting back to me

Yea, i definately agree to follow the rule of thirds with placement near focal. Just describing the fact that you have options yet, before final judgement call. :)

OGxFUBAR

Forum Tourist
Jan 12, 2016
Georgia
Not forgotten about this. Currently in the process of opening a new shop so my time is fragile and all with one thing. If not that but some R&R on the box.