Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FORUM I NUB

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
at 3000 it goes to junkie......i have been there and at 5000 it goes to addict....also been there.....and at 7000 is goes to carpel tunnel.....havent gotten it but seen someone else do it......i had 5100 post but then alot of them got deleted so im back down to 2900

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Did take you guys long enough to answer this question. It is true, post that have no meaning do get deleted or if the posts are in a squad that shuts down then they get deleted as well. Or if I have a real bad day. Bojangles, your sig for XGC Ambassador is misspelled.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Let me think about that. _ _ _ NO!. What you need to do is post something that is worth wild to keep. Posting fluff that has no meaning can get removed.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
at 3000 it goes to junkie......i have been there and at 5000 it goes to addict....also been there.....and at 7000 is goes to carpel tunnel.....havent gotten it but seen someone else do it......i had 5100 post but then alot of them got deleted so im back down to 2900

Wow, I didn't realize that people were that up there, I had been posting a lot but life got busy, now I'm back down to just ten or twelve a day...

Another Q for you Viper - someone told me that they found a location on the forums to check where you were in the "Top Posters" I had looked around for one and couldn't find it anywhere - is there one? And could we make it easier to find if there is? Thx