Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FOREGIVENESS MONTH

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Hey what's up, the correct term is "Amnesty Month", and I don't know when the next one will be but the Council announces it when they do it.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Ok thanks...I couldnt think of thr right words when I posted message..Then I will check back to see if its been posted.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Yeah, there are no guarantees that there will ever be another amnesty month... they are not meant to be a swinging door, open for people to leave and just come back whenever they can... they are meant for us to be accepting that there are unforeseen circumstances that may have caused valuable members to leave the community... amnesty month is about us being nice and bending the rules a little to allow someone a second chance, because we all sometimes need a second chance... if many people just start expecting amnesty months in the future, i expect we will not continue with them.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Thanks Coleslaw....I didnt of it in that regard..was just gonna try to comeback if there is ever another one.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I can only say is that section leader and the general were not good leaders and had a negative atitude towards a member of our clan.Changes were made to my squad that I wouldnt find out about till it got spammed on live.As the captain -I found that very frustrating.I wish I would have stuck out a few more weeks though,cause neither of them are in XG anymore.

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
I was going to go back to XGC,but honestly FaceUp..I would be cool with KoG..I have talked to Double and Tflem,and waiting for further directions.I was trying to go back to New Dynasty,but they play COD and I dont,but may go to Section 8.They are more flexible.I need a clan thats in either halo series or bad company series.If you have a KoG clan that will work,I would be happy with that.Since I have the XG addict subscription,the reason I wouldnt go before no longer exists.Send me a friend request to this tag if you want Rogue RsO..thats my gold accoount.Sorry I didnt tell you before