Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FOA/S/M

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Friends of Atheists/Satanists/Muslims was a forum thread in the XGC Generals forum... i was told that people were not supposed to delete threads or posts or even alter them. Also i was issued an infraction for posting this message/thread when clearly there is a thread called FOG under XGC USA XL's ask the XL thread... why is he allowed to have a religious thread and i am not? please link me the forum rules where it states that i am not allowed to post a religious forum but a Section leader is. i am a active Muslim in my community and it pains me to see you only support Christian based threads. and i am offended.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
If you can send me the links to those other locations and I will gladly deal with those situations as well. Its not that we don't believe in religion, its that there are people that do get offended by it. Therefore, in order to prevent drama we try to keep the forums where no one will get upset with what is posted. When it is pointed out to us then we have to deal withit. You aren't the first one nor will you be the last. Please send me those links....