Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

EXPLANATION?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

Forum Junkie
Dec 5, 2006
Southern Maryland
Hey Viper, I just wanted an explanation of the new no inter-divisional posting rule that has taken place. To me it seems unfair and restricting, seeing that if I need to contact someone in KoG I need to either pm them or somehow find them on xbox live. There's also the issue that say I needed to contact a group of people to ask them a question, or if I needed an explanation and didn't know who to ask. Honestly, I don't know how communication between divisions is bad, but I'm sure you have reasons. In my opinion I would have just made it so divisions can't post in other divisions forums, but not go as far as to completely restrict even our viewing of other forums other than our own, seems a little restricting.

I'm not mad at the new rule I just want it explained so I can understand it better, and the reasons for instating it.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
To prevent a lot of the drama that has happened in the past. Also, to make it more private for you clans within your division to see what you have without the other divisions coming to post just because.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Not a problem, Glad to help Anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.