Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
oh come on, im sure you remember, it was the same time you made an account that said "Nv Sucks" or something and bad mouthed everyone of us and not only made yourself look like a complete idiot but also gave XG a pretty bad name by doin that. The funny part about that is everyone you bad mouthed were the ones responsible for making the division youre such a great leader of now.

And I said contradiction because youre sick of the drama of poaching. And since that long message didnt get through Ill try to simplify it a bit for ya.. If its buggin you, dont worry about it. XG prides itself on its members, and if thats the case theyll come back, or youre better off without em. Either way if you truly think youre the best that shouldnt concern you at all

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
oh come on, im sure you remember, it was the same time you made an account that said "Nv Sucks" or something and bad mouthed everyone of us and not only made yourself look like a complete idiot but also gave XG a pretty bad name by doin that. The funny part about that is everyone you bad mouthed were the ones responsible for making the division youre such a great leader of now.

And I said contradiction because youre sick of the drama of poaching. And since that long message didnt get through Ill try to simplify it a bit for ya.. If its buggin you, dont worry about it. XG prides itself on its members, and if thats the case theyll come back, or youre better off without em. Either way if you truly think youre the best that shouldnt concern you at all

this is my last post on this thread and honestly i shouldnt've even made this post i'm probably only contributing to this just felt the need to set the story straight that i have never wasted my time hacking anyones website much less nv's.

Last edited:

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
Seriously you all just need to shut up, move on and quit complaining. I have never seen so many grown men acting like crying little girls. What I think is funny is people feeling like they have to tell everyone about their sob story just so someone will feel sorry for them. GROW SOME BALLS! I am closing this because this is pointless.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
So we are all clear, some left on their own, some were told they could stay then were removed, The Drama that goes around is started simply by the fact that instead of letting people go and do what they wanted to do in this free land, they were ridiculed and then messages got sent out that the other group was trying to "take advantage" of gamers as to say that gamers were all to stupid to make their own decisions, and that people can't have friends on other websites, and be a part of another website.
So we are all clear, there was never any intent of having clans on the other site, but with so many people voiceing their discontent with their current clan home, it was decided that perhaps there was a need to offer them their own place. I have tried to remain arms length from your drama, but with your determination to continue bringing it to everyones attention, my posting the real truth seems a must.
I left xg after it became less fun, after all rather than sit in mtgs all evening sunday I am on the Box to have a good time and play games with likeminded gamers.

So we are clear, WTF are you talking about? We NEVER said that anyone could not go to your site. Second, "take advantage" is exactly what you are trying to do with your site. Third, if there is discontent then someone should have spoken up. Finally, you speaking the "real truth" is funny ****. WTF does that mean? No one is speaking lies from the XG camp. We are just clearing the air. If you were unhappy with meetings then you should have stepped down from leadership. Meetings and organization come with responsibility. BTW I'm guessing you sat in meetings discussing the creation of CG so dont expect me to believe other wise.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hylander, I dont even know where to begin to reply to your message. Let me say that omission is the same as a lie. You know the forum rules so your blatant disregard for the advertising rule will cost you a few day ban. I will also edit your book to remove the advertising for you. At the end of the day this is all about gaming. So go game. This is done and you all are gone. We are moved on and we wish you good luck. The title and original story in this thread still remain true, so go read it.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Yo double O, lol, hey bro whatever happened to that forum (I forget the name so bare with me) that you guys had set up for members of other communities to chat in? lol, I remember thats how I met Corleones wierd ***. Their was a MoB one inside, FBI I think, and I think a KSI even lol.

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
Scooter, I believe Corona was implicating you in hacking his website. Who else was, "although he was just a XS when he attacked us, he's down a XD, damn near the top of the ranks?" I don't see too many people in SYN that fits that description.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
which yes, by the way I do need to apologize for. Looking back in the records, it def wasnt scooter. It was a lower rank (dont remember the name) but I had brought it to Knight and he said he'd take care of it, and its been smooth sailing since.

I confused Scooter for it, because the stories were so similar. He spread nasty rumors on the xbox, made a fake account on our site called Nv sucks, and posted all sorts of BS and not only made himself look ridiculous but soiled the name of the community I had been part of for damn near 3 years.. .. but I guess he got awarded for doing so (I sure hope not) or fell through the cracks because no disciplinary action was taken and look now, he's a Divsion Leader over there.. hmm.. So again, I apologize for confusing the 2 stories, they just happened back to back so I didnt remember which was which, Scooter in fact did not hack our site, just all the other childish ****.

In other news, I wish I remembered that kids name that did hack us lol, Ill have to ask Knight or Roger, they traced him all the way to some sort of military base in FL, just cant remember the tag lol

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i just think it's funny all of the people that are complaining that no one will let stuff go keep coming back to XG and continuing the argument (even though there isn't one)... when we left KSI (and there were over a thousand that left KSI) we left and never went back to their site ever... and guess what there was no drama!!! it was a miracle...

XG has written the book on organized gaming, not everyone is going to agree with everything, that is why people will leave. they think that they can do better, and different situations are better for different people... no one is wrong really, just everyone has different individual wants/needs... but we have defined step by step how to run a successful gaming community, and i'd be willing to bet that over 90% of clans out there on consoles use part of something that XG created (whether it be rank structure/an honor code/forum designs/etc)... don't forget that we wrote all of this stuff years before XG was created, before Halo 2 even... i mean seriously over half of the time that we've looked on a new clans website they have copy and pasted our honor code/rank structure (so bad so i've actually seen clans forget to take the words "xiled gaming" out of the titles and paragraphs)

we have a pretty good understanding on the gaming community thing, and we are always willing to help our members and train our leaders to learn from us... we also realize that we have to change as the times change... we do it every week... there is no such thing as being comfortable in XG because every week we are making changes, in hopes that one day we can create a 100% drama free gaming community... but that becomes more difficult when people won't let something go (especially if they are gone and supposedly want the issue dropped anyway)... we've def. seen clans where the leaders wanted as much drama as possible because drama = attention... which i fear is what is happening with some of these new clans

just let it be known that XG will not condone nor be caught up in the drama... the only reason we address these issues is to keep our members informed so that they can make intelligent decisions on their own... everyone is online to play games and have fun, it's a shame there are a few people that get online for the drama and ruin it for everyone

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Yea, in all honesty I need to apologize for that too. I still have alot of leaders I have respect for in XG, and even more friends. Thats why I come to this site often, its not to poach, stir up drama or any of that sort. You guys all have admin, I mean you can look to see when my name was changed and see all my posts, Im just here to communicate with the friends I made. Thats what I was trying to say when this thread got reawaken. And to be honest, there was only 2 leaders out of the thousands in XG that I absolutely did not like. Hylander was one, because as he said we all saw him as hitler lol. Since then Ive burried the hatchet with him and we even get along now. But as I was stating that stuff, bad memories came up and I couldnt see why actions were not taken.

As for the second part of your message, I wont deny it at all, Nv has alot in common with XG. Me personally took a hell of a lot, our rank structure is damn near identical, the way we run clans are very similar, almost everything I know about leadership, and everything I know about communities and clans I learned in XG. We didnt leave for any stupid reason like many people do, like Coleslaw said we simply have different goals and different views on what communities should be.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
In closing this discussion, WE TRAINED ALL OF YOU!!!! WE SET UP A SUCCESSFUL STRUCTURE AND YOU ALL TRY TO TAKE IT TO MAKE YOUR OWN. Just ****ing admit it, it is not the same now that you are gone! Someone, for the love of god. Corona you learned from me and us. All that you became as a leader and the bad parts of you, you learned from XG. Coleslaw said it.
We are like a family. Dysfunctional but show me a family that isn't. You all leave and if you want you can come back. Like a family it might take time to come back but in the end we take you back if you are good for our community, family. We don't really put up a huge fight when you leave. We let you go and most of you make the drama because you need XG members to make your new community work. XG members take what they learned here and apply it to the next place they go. The problem is people get to a position or rank that we think they are best in. Then the person thinks they deserve a higher rank due to time in the community. Or people get board and don't know how to reinvent themselves. We are a constant new idea. Why? To keep our members happy. What? You would think providing an environment that is good and a nice website would be enough. Apparently that is not enough to keep some. To me XG is exactly the reason I get online to game. Good people and a good time. Fun and friends is what gaming is all about. Some of you forget why you are online. That is why. That is why you joined too. Remember the first time you came to our site. Remember the first meeting and all the people you met. Wasn't that exciting? I will answer it for you all. IT WAS! Let go of all the bull **** and just play with whoever you want and have fun. Some of you hate me and I hate some of you. But for the most part I love to play video games with all of you. That is what online gaming is all about. Stop and think about it.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
um what? I did admit it lol, I admitted I loved XG, and for the most part I still do, I learned a ton from all the leaders and I said that in my last post. Some of my best gaming experiences were playing Gears and learning from Knight, and then getting pissed at the ****ty game and headed to FEAR to play with you guys and gather some from you guys. The only downfall was when we went to Orlando. It was a blast and I got to put a face on alot of the gamertags that Ive become friends with and came to respect. By far my favorite vacation still (im hopin cabo changes that next year lol). But I fell in love with that so much, that I wanted to partake in the whole competitive and pro gaming more, and XG isnt really into that so much anymore (for good reason lol). Thats the main reason we left, like I said, we had different goals and views then XG, nothing more nothing less. I tried to leave on good terms and for the most part did, then I came back to this site, I got my name changed and I remember posting in one of your forums to let you know Id be on the site often but not to do anything bad, but to just keep in touch with the leaders I learned it all from and keep in touch with all of my friends that stayed in XG. I owe you guys alot, and Id love to play with you guys more, (other then Hungry and allstar, they dont count ;) lol) Ill always respect and be a friend of XG, I just wont be a member of it anymore. And once again to make sure Im clear, its not because I hate XG, or because of rank problems, or any BS like that, I just have different goals and views as to what a community should be. XG has THOUSANDS of members and you guys are still going strong, what you guys do works and is great, nothing wrong with it at all, just different people have different opinions. Sorry for anymore confusion, and try to keep in touch bro ;) I get to talk to Cav and Knight still but not you, kinda miss gettin yelled at by ya lol

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
which yes, by the way I do need to apologize for. Looking back in the records, it def wasnt scooter. It was a lower rank (dont remember the name) but I had brought it to Knight and he said he'd take care of it, and its been smooth sailing since.

I confused Scooter for it, because the stories were so similar. He spread nasty rumors on the xbox, made a fake account on our site called Nv sucks, and posted all sorts of BS and not only made himself look ridiculous but soiled the name of the community I had been part of for damn near 3 years.. .. but I guess he got awarded for doing so (I sure hope not) or fell through the cracks because no disciplinary action was taken and look now, he's a Divsion Leader over there.. hmm.. So again, I apologize for confusing the 2 stories, they just happened back to back so I didnt remember which was which, Scooter in fact did not hack our site, just all the other childish ****.

In other news, I wish I remembered that kids name that did hack us lol, Ill have to ask Knight or Roger, they traced him all the way to some sort of military base in FL, just cant remember the tag lol

thanks for finally admitting to it though ur story is still not correct. i did make a tag which wasnt fake i made 2 posts on ur site which at the time i felt needed to be said then walked away from it. as far as all the rumors on the box and what not show me one rumor if i said anything i was setting the record straight to anyone who asked me a question about it. bottom line you guys are full of bs. this sob story about we arent into competitive gaming and once u went to orlando u decided u wanted to do it. all the planning for you guys leaving and taking all the people with u happened way before orlando i know cuz i was asked about it and refused and let hylander know about it. then when i met u in orlando i was like there is no way this kid is leaving seemed like u enjoyed all the xg guys to much i guess i was wrong. oh well we're better for it now especially since i dont have to listen to those annoying accents from across the pond hahaha.

anyways felt like setting the story straight one last time corona enjoyed hangin around with ya when u were apart of us but ever since u and ur cohorts acted like complete a holes to everyone else in syn i dont have any time for u. i hope it stops and ur able to move on. im perfectly fine with u still posting over here just stop getting involved in the drama stuff u arent helping anything out.

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Hmm, cuz Im def not looking at the posts right now. They def dont sound racist by saying things like "I wont even get into it with the morons from across the pond", and **** like "we built syn into a disaster cuz were ****in stupid and cant manage anything" and youre goin to "ban all the losers of Syn since theyre probably following and youre afraid of us poaching them" (which again, POACHING IS NOT A GAMING TERM) lol.. But yea, thats just you being a respectful leader, giving XG a great name, and setting the story straight... Good job bro ;)

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Racist? Corona that is drama starting. There is nothing racist about that. Stop while you are still welcome here or you will be joining Hylander on his few day vacation from our site! Poaching is a term to describe what it is. So it could be used as such. Am I clear? I ****ing hope so!

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I hate some of you..

I know I'm not in that group as per this message I received from you some time ago

6914998dc602b4b1.jpg

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
Hmm, cuz Im def not looking at the posts right now. They def dont sound racist by saying things like "I wont even get into it with the morons from across the pond", and **** like "we built syn into a disaster cuz were ****in stupid and cant manage anything" and youre goin to "ban all the losers of Syn since theyre probably following and youre afraid of us poaching them" (which again, POACHING IS NOT A GAMING TERM) lol.. But yea, thats just you being a respectful leader, giving XG a great name, and setting the story straight... Good job bro ;)

racist? haha and besides i never said anything like that dont know who you've got me confused with now especially since at the time u guys left i had no power to ban a single person much less the entire division. get ur head out of ur *** and by the way i live in good ol southern maryland so once u track an ip to here stop trying to drag my name through the mud maybe thats how u guys do over at nv but not here.

and by the way i think i may just push 007 outta the way and grab the banhammer myself if u jack asses keep running ur mouths and thats not directed at just corona ;)

A

a tissue

Say there's 2 friends.
One works at McDonalds, we'll call him Dirk. The other works at Outback Steakhouse, we'll call him Robert.

Say that Outback has a safe, fun work environment with better pay and benefits, but McDonalds has a terrible work environment with grumpy old co-workers.

Robert see's how his friend Dirk's work place is and offers him to come work with him at Outback, is that poaching? Or is it giving someone a helping hand to a place where he would be happier? McDonalds will still go on without him. So is that poaching?

I don't really see it as such. I see it as a change of venue to meet that persons needs and expectations. Just didn't work in the previous area.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
lol yea except what usually happens is everything gets sugar coated to the lower ranks making them think the grass is greener and once they get over seeing nothing but weeds everyone starts trying to come back.

bottom line poaching plain and simple is going after another member of either a different clan or community and trying to persuade them that they'd be better off with them.

if outback is so much better they dont need to go to mcdonalds workers and recruit them they would already be knocking on outbacks doors asking them for an application.

do u understand now or do i need to come up with some other story to help u guys understand. lol cuz apparently we needed urs haha