Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DON’T BELIEVE THE HYPE

NxJ FireFighter

Forum Nerd
May 24, 2007
New Jersey
yeah its sad that they have to do that in order to try and bring XG down but it will never happen...this has happened several times before and people just come running back...whoever leaves will feel more pain when they realize theyll have to start fresh again at a lower rank instead of just getting their positions back...and if they leave then they obviously didnt care to much about XG to begin with so it just makes it easier for the people who actually like it here

CG Illusion

Banned
Jun 20, 2008
Sandbox
now see thats where you are worng. where we left because we felt things should be different all of us still respectt XG and none of us wanted to leave we just wanted things a little different. We are not trying to bring XG down and if you dont want to respect us thats fine, but dont try and tell us we are trying to bring XG down. I loved every minute of XG and it was awesome. I will never nor never did disrespect XG and that goes the Same for everyone else that came with us. And as for the reasons people are leaving is because they wanted to , we never tried to poach or get members to leave XG. they left on their own will so i believe you should respect them just the same.

so that being said if you want clarifacation of all the rumors talk to the council or community leaders or even us as we will be glad to explin why we left. No lies, rumors or anything, but yeah thanks for the great times XG and i hope you guys prosper and grow to be bigger and better.

thanks ,
CG Illusion

ELG HORIZON

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2006
i have been in contact with bunny as well as hylander since they left and as far as I'm concerned they deserve nothing but respect. I havent heard any rumors from them so I'm not sure whats up with that allegation and I truly believe they just want to pursue a different aspect of social interaction through gaming.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
So we are all clear they did not leave or quit. We asked them to leave, removed them whatever. They will be missed. There is no doubt about that. However the drama that is going around is not coming from us. Any and all drama is not and will not be caused by us. Good luck to those who do leave. We are gamers, not people who are trying to capitalize off of our registered members. We dont need to give things away to get our members to register. We offer shirts and other things for our loyal members who want to contribute to the cost of our site. Thats all.

CROSSEYED

XG CONTRIBUTER
So we are all clear they did not leave or quit. We asked them to leave, removed them whatever. They will be missed. There is no doubt about that. However the drama that is going around is not coming from us. Any and all drama is not and will not be caused by us. Good luck to those who do leave. We are gamers, not people who are trying to capitalize off of our registered members. We dont need to give things away to get our members to register. We offer shirts and other things for our loyal members who want to contribute to the cost of our site. Thats all.

So we are all clear, some left on their own, some were told they could stay then were removed, The Drama that goes around is started simply by the fact that instead of letting people go and do what they wanted to do in this free land, they were ridiculed and then messages got sent out that the other group was trying to "take advantage" of gamers as to say that gamers were all to stupid to make their own decisions, and that people can't have friends on other websites, and be a part of another website.
So we are all clear, there was never any intent of having clans on the other site, but with so many people voiceing their discontent with their current clan home, it was decided that perhaps there was a need to offer them their own place. I have tried to remain arms length from your drama, but with your determination to continue bringing it to everyones attention, my posting the real truth seems a must.
I left xg after it became less fun, after all rather than sit in mtgs all evening sunday I am on the Box to have a good time and play games with likeminded gamers.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
The primary 5 people that were involved with this social network site have never to my knowledge made up anything about XG or it's people.

If someone is referring to my statement about XC leaders creating fake names and joining our site that is not a rumor it is the truth.

Funny that they used Gunner and Corona as their names. When I asked the real people about it they were none to happy and came and registered themselves. Even with all the differences I have with those two people, I understood how stupid and disrespectful it is for leaders of any other group to imitate people for some oddball intentions.

The only other thing I know of that has come from us, double cleared up. That is whether we left or were removed.

I left. I sent a message to the council explaining my health and personal troubles. (I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, laid off from my job and am in the middle of a divorce).

A business opportunity was presented to me and after many days of consideration I accepted. I needed an income and it gave me time to bridge the gap of getting my life back on track to finding if needed a full time job. If the business took off as planned, then all the better as I would continue on with that full time.

The opportunity was to be an IT/webmaster for a social networking website with a gaming theme. Not a clan, not a gaming community. No rank structure, no honor code or anything of that nature.

Call it a Facebook for Gamers , Facebook of gaming, Mygamer or whatever, it was to be nothing more than that. We did discuss clans and consider it. We even mad a forum and a usergroup on the site while deciding on it.

My decision to leave was because I knew I was going to be struggling mentally and emotionally with my personal stuff and was offered a monetary position with this new opportunity. I needed quiet time to and being able to just work on the computer and make money makes sense. To be around gamers and people you like, all the better.

There was a meeting in which I explained things to the council and I mentioned one thing which was not 100% accurate. Actually it is what I failed to mention as I wasn't in there to tattle on others involved. I stated one person was involved with running the site and covering all financial burdens and that isn't true. I left out that Bunny was involved with that as she was and still this day believed that she was going to be allowed to stay in XG which she loved being a part of while she was running a social site selling t-shirts. Not mentioning that doesn't make me a liar as I have been called. When I had this meeting I stated several times that it would be best for XG and everyone if I just left quietly and no one bad an issue about this.

I have been around online gaming long enough to know all the BS that comes about when people leave. They go from super great leaders to worthless lying scum. It is pathetic. What makes it worse is so many people have an opinion or think they know about the situation when in fact they are as clueless as can be.

In my meeting there was me and the council. No XC or anyone else. How is it then anyone outside that meeting can say without a shadow of a doubt they know what was said or the truth of the situation? They can't all they know is what someone else told them and they have to go from that.

The meeting that I had resulted in me being told I did not have to leave and that everything was in fact clear with everyone involved. That is when the nice fake tags popped up. One XD was ready to go boot people for being on the site and another helped prevent that. Eventually that caused a meeting to happen with Bunny and the council. She explained things slightly different than I had so I became a bad person and a liar. In fact, things were not different at all. What she said was true but a different way of saying it then me. Truthfully, it isn't anyone's business what she does with her money in her real life. Nor is it anyone's business who I work for. XG is and always has been a hobbie for all those involved in it.

The end result of the meeting with Bunny was that her and I were removed.
A message was sent out stating that HYLANDER AND BUNNY have moved on to other ventures.

I was angry at that moment beings I had been told two days prior that I could not leave ever and that all was OK. I was not talked to about moving on. An assumption was made based on hearsay and the decision made.

It is what it is.

Since then, I have not sat in game lobbies dwelling about anything. In discussion with business partners, I have mentioned my unhappiness about how things went down and the immaturity of people creating fake tags to join a website. That is pretty dumb I think.

There is one person I have talked about a little as have the others involved in this venture. He knows who he is and he is still in XG. he was an admin on our website for a brief amount of time and involved in the pre-discussions of just what this business was going to be. When the time came he made a decision to dump a few of his close friends and stick it out with XG. I personally don't care one way or the other but my understanding is he is saying some not so cool things. Maybe that is just rumors or maybe it's not. In the end, as I have always said, the show must go on and that is what we did as a group. He is welcome to come chat with us at anytime and possibly welcome to have his spot back altogether. I doubt he wants that as a promotion seems looming in XG.

I was told long ago people left because they were not having fun. I was told I was like hitler. I didn't understand either of those things because I always believe this is what you make it. However, I learned that perception is truly very powerful and the that is how others saw things. Anyone that has ever gamed with me knows one thing, I am about having fun in the games. I truly suck in most games. I play Halo and love stupid custom games. I am well known for such since way back in the H2 days. However, outside that I am known as being an angry old man that loves to ban people. Those that don't game simple think that is all I am about. They are very wrong.

007, you know very well what your doing by making posts in your forum. you know it will spawn a bickering match with others and you know it would at some point warrant a response from me. All I want is to have any further discussion about me leaving or being removed over with. You guys do what you do and I will do what I do. No more pointing fingers about us trying to make money off people and so on. That is not a secret.

In the end, there is no anger from me at all. I have moved on in my mind and I wish others would do the same. As I said weeks ago, just let it all go.

If XG members or CG members or any other person online can't do that, they will not be welcome. Would be great if things were handled on XG and other websites the same way.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I've told you before that I respect you as a gamer and as a former leader... that will not change. You did many good things and worked really hard in XG, for that all of our former members/leaders will be missed.

I don't know who is spreading rumors, but the council is not, nor do we condone anyone spreading rumors, we have way better things to do than worry about gossip. We did however explain to our members that CG is trying to make money off of their gamers. You confirmed that in your post. XG is not out there to make money off of their gamers, we are explaining that difference to our members. No lies, no harm, no foul.

i wish everyone could let all of this go. i know that XG is not for everyone and people will come and go. i deal with that everyday. but with this particular situation it seems like every time i'm ready to let it go i have another message on xbox cursing at me from a CG admin, or i hear about one of my members with another message from a CG admin cursing at them, or now i see a CG here in XG's forums (which you are welcome to come here and chat or whatever, but i see your little advertisements in the middle of your statement)... everytime i want to let it go, it's never over. i'm sure it will be over soon, because most are just tired of the subject, and it's done and over with anyway, nothing will change either sides minds now.

oh and it's only one certain admin that sends these messages on the box... i still respect everyone that was with XG and is now in CG, and i truly do hope your business succeeds. it would be really cool to say yeah, that big business is run by a guy that built his way through the ranks here in XG... good luck guys, have fun but if you want the conversation dropped you need to just drop it, instead of continuously re-airing your dirty laundry repeatedly

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Cant we all just get along? Man Nv turned a year old yesterday, and we have never had this much drama after we left. (We came close because a certain leader in Syn decided to hack our site and stir up a lot of ****, and never got punished for it, in fact he's even a higher rank now... go figure ;) ).

Those of you that know me, know that I REALLY didnt like hitler... er I mean Hylander ;) But after registering on his site I truly believe he's doing the same as we did. They did not want to leave on bad terms, or cause all this drama. They simply have different views as to what they want to provide their members. When we left, there were a ton of little reasons, but one of the big ones was the same, because we believed in doing more for our members. XG was my home for 3 years, learned a ton, gained alot of respect for a lot of leaders, and most importantly made a ton of friends, many of which I am still friends with. But with thousands of members XG became content, and Ive heard council say "we dont care if its just a few of us, we'll still game and have fun" and although I love that quote, it sort of helps me prove the point you guys have become content.

Nv tried to cut all ties and leave and do our own thing, and that leader attacked us. Now CG is trying to leave and again a few leaders are causing all the drama. I highly doubt the council truly condones that ****, whether or not they get punished or promoted. But if you do want to avoid the drama maybe its time to look at your leaders. Although he was just a XS when he attacked us, he's down a XD, damn near the top of the ranks. The member who used mine and gunner's tags on hylander's site is a XC. Thats just one away from the council.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
H3ll must of just froze over.
Nv Corona is on the XG site taking up for CG Hylander.
We are surely not in Kansas Anymore. :)

I can't disagree with what he said either.
I recall something Hungry said when I was a general, We pay to Play.
I wish that is all we ever did. Way to much time worrying about peoples ego's and pride and other crap. FUN truly has been lost somewhere for sure. That is a shame.

It is what it is.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
i can honestly say it disgusts me some of the things i've seen happen over here ever since this started. some members choose to leave and at the same time decide to do everything in their power to hurt xg i wont start naming names u know who u are. others decide to move on when xg no longer fits them for whatever reason it may be. i've had a few members in syndicate leave to go to cg but not a single one of them was poached they simply decided its where they wanted to be. yet i have to sit in meetings being warned about cg poaching our members and spreading rumors. can everyone please cut the bs theres enough drama floating around here we dont need to add to it.

Hylander left get over it!

by the way whats up with this xbox banner now?

CG xECHOx

Forum Veteran
Apr 9, 2008
Carthage Missouri
They like the Drama Beacuse they cant let the past be the past and move on they cant get over their own egos so the way i see it is they left ok GOOD LUCK TO YA have a BLAST!....get over stupid things that dont matter now and be the better person and GROW UP

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
it is a little cold down here lately hylander rofl.

Sorry to contradict ya Scooter, but I remember when I was in XG the majority of drama was something that XG can fix easily. Stop worrying about poaching. Be like Nv and a ton of other communities, have enough faith in yourself that you truly are the best, and if thats the case people wont leave, and when they do theyll see you were right and want to come back. Well that and whoever thought of using the term poaching in the clan world wasnt the brightest of bulbs, its an overplayed, fictional word. Unless youre talking about eggs, or handball poaching is defined as stealing animals, or taking any type of game illegally. The closest definition I could find to suit your guy's misjudgment is an "Informal" definition of the word which means to cheat on a game... Which even then I dont see how selling your clan, community, or company is considered cheating... You look like a car guy, when a chevy owner watches tv, listens to radio, browses the internet, or walks into a dealership you can bet your sweet behind that ford will try to sell them on why they are better and why they should ride in the newest thing.

Also, I liked your profile message, it made me lawl ;)

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
it is a little cold down here lately hylander rofl.

Sorry to contradict ya Scooter, but I remember when I was in XG the majority of drama was something that XG can fix easily. Stop worrying about poaching. Be like Nv and a ton of other communities, have enough faith in yourself that you truly are the best, and if thats the case people wont leave, and when they do theyll see you were right and want to come back. Well that and whoever thought of using the term poaching in the clan world wasnt the brightest of bulbs, its an overplayed, fictional word. Unless youre talking about eggs, or handball poaching is defined as stealing animals, or taking any type of game illegally. The closest definition I could find to suit your guy's misjudgment is an "Informal" definition of the word which means to cheat on a game... Which even then I dont see how selling your clan, community, or company is considered cheating... You look like a car guy, when a chevy owner watches tv, listens to radio, browses the internet, or walks into a dealership you can bet your sweet behind that ford will try to sell them on why they are better and why they should ride in the newest thing.

Also, I liked your profile message, it made me lawl ;)

i dont know what you're contradicting but i specifically said it annoyes me about the warnings of people poaching. honestly i could care less just like when u guys started up the whole nv thing. i can't honestly think of one person i miss. in most cases when leaders leave it tends to get rid of all the other bad seeds. hylander and bunny being one of the exceptions so as i have said many of times if u wanna leave let me show u the door i just wish most of em would forget where that door is seems like sooner or later most always come back.

glad you got a good laugh by the way as did i. if i ever get enough time maybe i'll learn a little about how to hack websites so that i may be able to take the credit honestly until then i'll just enjoy the fact that people are talking about me for no reason. hahaha