Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DO U REALLY KNOW UR MEMBERS?

510BAY clan

savage06master, paknbowls, Di3NaSty13, KEYSERxxxxSOZE and one other I can't remember at the time, but they were very racist and childish while calling me the leader of my gaming group; a child molester which is a no no subject to be joking about. Im a father of three girls. N-E Wayz look alls im saying if this represents u then whatever G,but im sure this doesn't rep ur gaming communtiy BUT these r the peeps repping ur clan tags(KoG) on Black Ops, we have a "Code of Conduct" page with a list of true XILED Gamers to be put out there in awareness to any and all gamers/clans.
510BAY clan 4yrs. running Strong! Thx for your time..

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
I have performed a forum search and none of the members are showing up on clan lists throughout KoG.
In fact there seems to be nothing about them throughout our forums mentioning the GT's you have provided.The only hits I receive are for the multiple threads you have created about this.

All generals keep comprehensive and up to date clan lists on the forums. I highly doubt that they are a part of this community if they do not show up in any.

If they are members and do follow correct policy of having their clan and rank in their xbox profile then you should be able to see what clan they belong to and contact the General regarding their behaviour.
However right now all evidence suggests that they are not currently members of KoG or the XG community.

~Ivy

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
savage06master, paknbowls, Di3NaSty13, KEYSERxxxxSOZE and one other I can't remember at the time, but they were very racist and childish while calling me the leader of my gaming group; a child molester which is a no no subject to be joking about. Im a father of three girls. N-E Wayz look alls im saying if this represents u then whatever G,but im sure this doesn't rep ur gaming communtiy BUT these r the peeps repping ur clan tags(KoG) on Black Ops, we have a "Code of Conduct" page with a list of true XILED Gamers to be put out there in awareness to any and all gamers/clans.
510BAY clan 4yrs. running Strong! Thx for your time..

From the research that we have conducted so far, these members are not a part of our community. Like said above, either they were once members of KoG and either were removed or left on their own terms or imposters who like to think they are a part of KoG.

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
i say man the eff up and put them in their place cuz they sure as heck are not a part of XG if you did any research or even tried to talk to someone else in the clan you'd find that out.

MissSilverFyre

Forum Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
North Carolina
Although I think the issue has been resolved, it was still unnecessary to post multiple times in different threads about 1 event that happened. We understand your concern and frustration, I'm a gamer girl, I get bashed all the time by guys on xbox. People tend to act like little children and try and be all big and tough because it's over the xbox and not face to face. I'm sure, as others have stated, that the people who have done this are imposters because we are a highly mature community who will not tolerate anybody acting like that.

Everybody is different, I'd say the next time you run into the situation just mute the people responsible. There's not much you can do to change someone's behavior when all they want is to heat up people and get that kind of attention (Trolls). I understand you're a father of three, but people like that don't generally care they will say whatever to make you angry and talk back, so next time I encourage you to just mute and report these people because there's not much more you can do. I respect you for coming in and telling us what has happened, next time please stick to one thread. Again thanks for telling us your concerns.

There is no sense in picking a fight with kids who only wish to make people mad. If they want to trash talk, let them trash talk. There's no sense in stooping to their level or trying to argue with them because most the time they really don't care. I suggest only muting and reporting.