Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN Little Fox

Forum Tourist
Jul 23, 2018
1. GamerTag and Username

R0XyFoXy

2. What type of program are you using?

Sketch app and ezgif.com

3. How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures/banners?

I have been working with art since I was about 10 and making profile pictures since I was around 15-16 years old. I made multiple profile pictures recently a few including a demon one for SYN Deimos who recommended me to try out for the Deaign team, and a banner for SYN Mari for practice.

4. What is your current clan and rank? Will it affect your to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?

I am in Syn Ambush and ranked as a sergeant. This will not affect my requirements of being part of the Design Team.

3 Designs chosen:

1. Rick and Morty. SYN MARI XS
Rick:
PbDvjSV.jpg

2. Soldier demons. SYN DIABOLIC
cVySNJb.jpg

3. Bear Logo. DevilMayCrySAO
d7fZxhs.jpg

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1. GamerTag and Username

R0XyFoXy

2. What type of program are you using?

Sketch app and ezgif.com

3. How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures/banners?

I have been working with art since I was about 10 and making profile pictures since I was around 15-16 years old. I made multiple profile pictures recently a few including a demon one for SYN Deimos who recommended me to try out for the Deaign team, and a banner for SYN Mari for practice.

4. What is your current clan and rank? Will it affect your to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?

I am in Syn Ambush and ranked as a sergeant. This will not affect my requirements of being part of the Design Team.

3 Designs chosen:

1. Rick and Morty. SYN MARI XS
Rick:
PbDvjSV.jpg

2. Soldier demons. SYN DIABOLIC
cVySNJb.jpg

3. Bear Logo. DevilMayCrySAO
d7fZxhs.jpg

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1. Name and additional text to be used.

SYN LadyRebl XS

2. Theme of Signature.

Badass Lioness

3.Color style used in signature.

Blue and Black

Image:

Lioness

Requested by: SYN LadyRebl XS
Filled out by: R0XyFoXy

http://[img]https://i.imgur.com/oGrO0oM.jpg[/img]

Please create a Banner based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

SYN Little Fox

Forum Tourist
Jul 23, 2018
1. Name and additional text to be used:

SYN APACHE and XG Addict

2. Theme of Banner:

Old time Western and Apache Indian

3. Color of Banner:

Designers choice

Image:

Apache Indian

Requested by: SYN APACHE

dicSVbc.jpg

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA

SYN APACHE and XG Addict

2. Theme of Banner:

3. Color of Banner:

Designers choice

Image:

Apache Indian

dicSVbc.jpg

Your submissions do not follow our Format & Size Requirements which can be located >>HERE<<

You have 7 days to correct this or your application will be Denied.

SYN Little Fox

Forum Tourist
Jul 23, 2018
On the app that i use for my sizes it was a 400x75 so im a tad bit confused with a few things, if you don't mind getting ahold of me so we can discuss this abit further so i can understand more that would be great.

SYN Little Fox

Forum Tourist
Jul 23, 2018
I redid my sizing through the Imgur app and Ezgif app so hopefully this works.

SYN APACHE and XG Addict

2. Theme of Banner:

3. Color of Banner:

Designers choice

Image:

Apache Indian

should be 200x75

ArtZbF3.jpg

or
this should be 500x75

FrS4ET9.jpg

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Not sure of I'm allowed to post in here, if not please remove.

First things first, before you even make your designs you go ahead a size the canvas to 400x75. Then you go in and design it, pretty small space to work with I understand. But resizing after you've made it, makes it look all scrunched together and take away from the quality. I would love to give you more pointers however I don't use the same program you do, I'm a GIMP user. So if you ever decide to switch to that just hit me up and I'll hook you up. Ps. I like the design above, it's just scrunched up and slightly blurry due to the resizing, I would recommend sharpening around the name and the main focal point of the design. Feel free to message me anytime. Sorry again if not allowed.

SYN Little Fox

Forum Tourist
Jul 23, 2018
Thank you for the feedback, I try using Ezgif for resizing and all that then try working with my app abit to, I'm going to see if there are any more better apps for me to attempt to use.

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
Everything is better on a laptop lol. You can use GIMP, that's what I use. Or photoShop,which I'm sure someone on here uses and can help you out with. That would help you out alot.

SYN Little Fox

Forum Tourist
Jul 23, 2018
I mean, my birthday is in 8 days (the 13th) and I was going to see if my parents could get me a pad that connects to my laptop in order to draw on it

KoG KiLo69

Get A Life!
Apr 13, 2011
Brinkley,AR
I mean, my birthday is in 8 days (the 13th) and I was going to see if my parents could get me a pad that connects to my laptop in order to draw on it

You can use anything you want that makes you comfortable and your able to use. I'm just saying that a program on the laptop is easier and quicker once you've learned the program. If you ever decide to download GIMP, pm me and I'll teach you how to add the fonts and different brushes to the program. Then I can teach you through trial and error how to use it. But I'm not much help on other programs, I can only tell you basics like Blending,Placement, proportion ect..

Status
Not open for further replies.