Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN PSYOP

SYN OutLaws
Dec 20, 2015
Hope Mills, North Carolina
vm.tiktok.com
synanarchy.png

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010
1) SYN JOHNATHAN
2) PHOTOSHOP/ILLUSTRATOR
3) Several Years
4) SYN NIGHTMARE / This will NOT affect my ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team.

View attachment 36676View attachment 36677View attachment 36678View attachment 36679View attachment 36680View attachment 36681View attachment 36682View attachment 36683View attachment 36684

Welcome to the Xiled Designer Application aArea! Here we will have you complete various task and test your true abilities in photoshop! we will be doing constructive criticism of all the work you've done and or in the progress of making, so don't feel like someone is putting you down or shutting down your work! We are here to help you become apart of the greatest team in Xiled, The Design team!! so just put 110% in and we will try our best to help you achieve this goal!

To begin with, here is a test image/render that i would like to start off with. test your skills a bit! i would like to see you step out of your comfort zone and try some new methods for instance for this render i would like to see some type of depth in the signature!
lil_slugger_trundle_render___league_of_legends_by_uberwild-da0sut5.png

SYN PSYOP

SYN OutLaws
Dec 20, 2015
vm.tiktok.com
Welcome to the Xiled Designer Application aArea! Here we will have you complete various task and test your true abilities in photoshop! we will be doing constructive criticism of all the work you've done and or in the progress of making, so don't feel like someone is putting you down or shutting down your work! We are here to help you become apart of the greatest team in Xiled, The Design team!! so just put 110% in and we will try our best to help you achieve this goal!

To begin with, here is a test image/render that i would like to start off with. test your skills a bit! i would like to see you step out of your comfort zone and try some new methods for instance for this render i would like to see some type of depth in the signature!
lil_slugger_trundle_render___league_of_legends_by_uberwild-da0sut5.png

How's this?

XG1.png

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010

its good. but doesnt show me much depth if you know what i mean? i wanted to see if you can make his back hand look like its more in the background and his front hand look a little blurry. its like your vision, when you look at something that is far its blurry, if its too close its blurry but if its at he right distance its clear! peep this image:​

94a6483a2857f15fb9eb3442294d62c6.jpg

i mean the concept is really nice! for that style i would of smudged around the render to blend in with the background, like this image i made right here
jaxsmudge2_by_xgnzofx-d8ikktc.png

but trust me when i first started to practice this concept i was horrible! look at my first attempt at this style
jaxsmudge_by_xgnzofx-d8igxvm.png

HORRIBLE LOL!!

SYN PSYOP

SYN OutLaws
Dec 20, 2015
vm.tiktok.com

its good. but doesnt show me much depth if you know what i mean? i wanted to see if you can make his back hand look like its more in the background and his front hand look a little blurry. its like your vision, when you look at something that is far its blurry, if its too close its blurry but if its at he right distance its clear! peep this image:​

94a6483a2857f15fb9eb3442294d62c6.jpg

i mean the concept is really nice! for that style i would of smudged around the render to blend in with the background, like this image i made right here
jaxsmudge2_by_xgnzofx-d8ikktc.png

but trust me when i first started to practice this concept i was horrible! look at my first attempt at this style
jaxsmudge_by_xgnzofx-d8igxvm.png

HORRIBLE LOL!!

Like this?

XG2.png

IGnzo

Forum Junkie
Jun 12, 2010

yeah something like that. but not too much blur but its work in progress. i wouldve like to see you mixing the render with the background that way it doesnt look like you just put the render on top and called it a day. but here try this out. another applicant is doing the same thing so lets see if you can make it better! battle of the applicants! lol
so first the image to be used then i will give you a tutorial!
maxresdefault.jpg

TUT:
hl2_full_signature_tutorial_by_ineedfire.jpg

GOOD LUCK

SYN PSYOP

SYN OutLaws
Dec 20, 2015
vm.tiktok.com
yeah something like that. but not too much blur but its work in progress. i wouldve like to see you mixing the render with the background that way it doesnt look like you just put the render on top and called it a day. but here try this out. another applicant is doing the same thing so lets see if you can make it better! battle of the applicants! lol
maxresdefault.jpg

TUT:

GOOD LUCK

Definitely didn't turn out like the tutorial, but this is how mine turned out LOL

TUT1.png

Here's my stock

space_stock_2_by_crimsonbrook.jpg

SYN PSYOP

SYN OutLaws
Dec 20, 2015
vm.tiktok.com
maxresdefault.jpg

TUT:

GOOD LUCK

Sorry about this...misunderstanding on my part LOL, here you go, used the same space stock as the previous product

TUT1fix.jpg

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
Sorry about this...misunderstanding on my part LOL, here you go, used the same space stock as the previous product

View attachment 36725

Sorry, for the delay in replies. Busy lives and all. With that being said, I would like to give you a request to fill.

Please remember that all signatures and banners must either be in the PNG or GIF format.

Type: Signature
Name to be used: XGC Charley XS
Color Style: Reds, blacks. Wonder Woman
Theme: I would like this image to be used:
ULyzlr6.png

SYN PSYOP

SYN OutLaws
Dec 20, 2015
vm.tiktok.com
Sorry, for the delay in replies. Busy lives and all. With that being said, I would like to give you a request to fill.

Please remember that all signatures and banners must either be in the PNG or GIF format.

Type: Signature
Name to be used: XGC Charley XS
Color Style: Reds, blacks. Wonder Woman
Theme: I would like this image to be used:
ULyzlr6.png

Sorry for the delayCharley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.