Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHeroRedMagma

Forum Junkie
Jun 2, 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1) Gamertag and user name
DHeroRedMagma

2) What type of program are you using?
Currently I only have Gimp

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
About 2 Months at most, I started designing signature and did a couple of XS banners and all of them told me i should join the design team i have gotten nothing but praise for my designs

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
I am a Captain in SYN Destruction Equestria squad even with my role in the community being considered a very busy and jump immediately role I still have plenty of free time to devote to the design team

11041663136pm_89438.jpg13041660141am_89438.jpg19031684510pm_30f6d.jpg200316120408am_30f6d.png

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
The Application area is more like a boot camp than an application process. The design team members are more concerned with helping you grow as a designer and therefore will give more CnC than praise. Please do not take CnC personally, as it is just an opinion that can be used to fine tune your sigs. There is no time frame on how long your application will take. This is due to that fact that in your application we would like to see your growth as a designer, your attitude towards design, and much more. Please do not pick up/ fill any requests until you are excepted onto the team (if you would like to base signatures in your applications off of a request please add a link to the request with the post).

That being said, thank you for applying to the design team! And we are looking Forward to working with you!! Just keep making Designs and posting them here within your application so we can get a better feel of what we can help you learn!!

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
DHeroRedMagma

3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
About 2 Months at most, I started designing signature and did a couple of XS banners and all of them told me i should join the design team i have gotten nothing but praise for my designs

4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
I am a Captain in SYN Destruction Equestria squad even with my role in the community being considered a very busy and jump immediately role I still have plenty of free time to devote to the design team

View attachment 35586View attachment 35587View attachment 35588View attachment 35589

Hey Magma
Keep posting graphics here, at this time we would love for you to get more tools in your toolbox for graphic design. Try some tutorials and post the results here :) A good place for tutorials is www.sigtutorials.com (it's free).

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
DHeroRedMagma

View attachment 35586View attachment 35587View attachment 35588View attachment 35589

Hey Magma do you have any new stuff that you want to post here?

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
DHeroRedMagma

This app is being closed and denied due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.