Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGB

Forum Rookie
Feb 20, 2016
Minnesota
Hello everyone I would like to join the Design team. It looks like there are some requests and it looks like some times it's un-active. I was a member of the design team a very long time ago. Era 2011. I use photoshop, inDesign, and all other adobe products. I have been designing since early 2006 and have lots of experience. I am currently going to school for graphic design and would like to get my skills back up and running creatively. I havent made a signature in a long time but dont think it can be a problem to make one.

Current Clan: SYN Coalition

Here is some work that I did a while ago. Any questions let me know.

Wildcardcopy.png

Deadspacecopy.png

RuinedCitycopy.png

Lookintothelightcopy.png

Jlo.png

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Hello everyone I would like to join the Design team. It looks like there are some requests and it looks like some times it's un-active. I was a member of the design team a very long time ago. Era 2011. I use photoshop, inDesign, and all other adobe products. I have been designing since early 2006 and have lots of experience. I am currently going to school for graphic design and would like to get my skills back up and running creatively. I havent made a signature in a long time but dont think it can be a problem to make one.

Current Clan: SYN Coalition

Here is some work that I did a while ago. Any questions let me know.

Wildcardcopy.png

Deadspacecopy.png

RuinedCitycopy.png

Lookintothelightcopy.png

Jlo.png

hey, sorry it took so long to get back to your application, but as im sure you are well aware the application is a show and tell of your skills so we can give you some cnc before you join the team. youve got some great work here already, but if you could use some of the images from the test images for applicants post to make some sigs and banners that would be great. cant wait to see more of your work!

OGB

Forum Rookie
Feb 20, 2016
Minnesota
hey, sorry it took so long to get back to your application, but as im sure you are well aware the application is a show and tell of your skills so we can give you some cnc before you join the team. youve got some great work here already, but if you could use some of the images from the test images for applicants post to make some sigs and banners that would be great. cant wait to see more of your work!

Hey Nugget sorry for the long delay in this application. I just saw that my application for the grass isnt greener went through so I will finally get going on this design team application. I will have something for you to CnC here in the next few days. I have to design a 12 page magazine spread right now first for school haha so i will get to it ASAP. Thanks again!

OGB

Forum Rookie
Feb 20, 2016
Minnesota
Alright here it is. The first super basic easy signature I've made in almost 5 years. Wanted to start off with a nice and easy tutorial for my slow brain haha. Lets hear it!!!

Watson.jpg

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
i thoroughly enjoy this piece. great choice of colors, sizing. i had to get really picky to find something to CnC, so dont worry about them to much. both very small, the first being that there is no real effect on your text. this lets some of your letters blend in more than pop. i would suggest an outer glow effect using black. this way youre not affecting your text, or much of your image, but you will create a border between your text and colors so that they wont blend. secondly there is a small area of the hat that is blurred compared to the rest of your focal image. sharpening that are will make the focal more uniformed.

SYN Kiwi

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2016
Canada
Alright here it is. The first super basic easy signature I've made in almost 5 years. Wanted to start off with a nice and easy tutorial for my slow brain haha. Lets hear it!!!

Watson.jpg

Very nice! I like it a lot. It seems like you've really got a handle on the fundamentals and advanced techniques.

I would like to see something totally different from you, Maybe something like putting two different themes together, or some crazy font effects. Something that challenges you personally as a designer that is out of the scope of what you normally do.

OGB

Forum Rookie
Feb 20, 2016
Minnesota
Here is something that i started working on for school. It's in its rough draft right now. Still have a week to work on it more. It's for my Typography class so its going to be a poster. Let me know. I think this is out of the box for me on every level haha.

Final%20Project%20PDF.png

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Here is something that i started working on for school. It's in its rough draft right now. Still have a week to work on it more. It's for my Typography class so its going to be a poster. Let me know. I think this is out of the box for me on every level haha.

Final%20Project%20PDF.png

I feel like the size of the w in wonderland, and the size of the name walker make it look like your text is of centered a bit, maybe try to slide the words to the right to compensate. Very crisp and clean though, it looks great!

OGB

Forum Rookie
Feb 20, 2016
Minnesota
Hey guys sorry for the long delay between posts...work has been kicking my *** lately and so i havent found much time to post or design anything. So i will get back on the horse this week for yall so i can get this application completed quickly.

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Hey guys sorry for the long delay between posts...work has been kicking my *** lately and so i havent found much time to post or design anything. So i will get back on the horse this week for yall so i can get this application completed quickly.

Very good. I will be looking forward to seeing your next project. Can you pick one of the renders from the training grounds?

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan

This application will beed to remain active, or it will be denied. Please try to keep it up to date

Status
Not open for further replies.