Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: Design Team Application

DynamiteKiss

General
KoG Kabooms
May 10, 2023
Iowa
  • Gamertag and Username: DynamiteKiss
  • How much experience do you have in design? (Remember, experience is NOT required!) Several years
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG VALHALLA and I'm a Captain. I do not feel like this will affect my ability to fill requirements.
  • Please submit 2-3 images of your own work:
Add a heading.jpg

The Valkirie of KoG Valhalla wishes to invite all of our female.gif

planner (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: SYN Sobi XS

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
  • How much experience do you have in design? (Remember, experience is NOT required!) Several years
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team? KoG VALHALLA and I'm a Captain. I do not feel like this will affect my ability to fill requirements.
View attachment 4652

View attachment 4653

View attachment 4654
I will be picking up this application. Please be patient. Thanks

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
View attachment 4652

View attachment 4653

View attachment 4654
As part of the Design Team, we often have alot of flyer requests for community events/game nights. Down below is an example of a Flyer request from a previous post. This design request is for application purposes only.

IMG_1518.jpeg

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Last edited:

DynamiteKiss

General
KoG Kabooms
May 10, 2023
Iowa
Here is one I created! For some reason it will not allow the other one (website says it's too large) even though it's the right dimensions and I'm not sure how else to troubleshoot aside from what I already tried. (Double checking the size, resizing it just to be sure, and making sure I didn't misclick something. If there's a different approach to getting it to upload please let me know because it was the first one I attempted.}

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    1,005.7 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: SYN Sobi XS

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
Here is one I created! For some reason it will not allow the other one (website says it's too large) even though it's the right dimensions and I'm not sure how else to troubleshoot aside from what I already tried. (Double checking the size, resizing it just to be sure, and making sure I didn't misclick something. If there's a different approach to getting it to upload please let me know because it was the first one I attempted.}
Down below is an example of a Signature Design Request from a previous post. This design request is for application purposes only.

Name : SYN RebelChild

Theme : Wolf, pack leader

Color Style : black wolf, purple highlight, with twilight background if possible

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

SYN Sobi XS

Section Leader
XILED DESIGN
X-TEAM
SYN CLOVER
SYN REBELLION
SYN PREDATORS
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Apr 22, 2021
Kentucky
synrebelchild.png
Down below is an example of a Banner Design Request from a previous post. This design request is for application purposes only.

Type of Banner: Clan
Name and Additional Text: XGC Celestial
Theme of Banner: Angelic, angel wings, bright sky with clouds background if possible. 6 wing angel as center focus with at least another angel smaller on either side of the middle one.
Color Scheme: designers choice but bright colors, would like the text to stand out, and be readable focused in the middle of the design toward the bottom.