Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

design team application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navyfamily73

XILED DESIGN
XILED EVENTS
Feb 24, 2020
  • Gamertag and Username:
    • Navyfamily73
  • How much experience do you have in design?
    • i took 2 years of graphic design, and have worked in clothing industry designing logos art work. And have worked with numerous design programs
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
    • i am in XGC Bloodoath and im a captain. no tjis wont affect my ability to fill requirements. Im good with time management skills

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  • Gamertag and Username:
    • Navyfamily73
    • i took 2 years of graphic design, and have worked in clothing industry designing logos art work. And have worked with numerous design programs
  • What is your current Clan and Rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the Design Team?
    • i am in XGC Bloodoath and im a captain. no tjis wont affect my ability to fill requirements. Im good with time management skills
I'll be picking this up. Please be patient

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  • Gamertag and Username:
    • Navyfamily73
Do you have any example designs that you can post?

Navyfamily73

XILED DESIGN
XILED EVENTS
Feb 24, 2020

Attachments

• plaque.jpg
    plaque.jpg
    691.9 KB · Views: 6
  • crandall wastewater and water operations logo.png
    crandall wastewater and water operations logo.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • warrior.jpg
    warrior.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 6

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  • Gamertag and Username:
    • Navyfamily73
Please create a signature based off of the request posted:
1686782676236.png
Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

Last edited:

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  • Gamertag and Username:
    • Navyfamily73

Please create a signature based off of the request posted:

1686865737166.png
Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
  • Gamertag and Username:
    • Navyfamily73
Welcome to the Design team. Please send me a request on discord. My discord is XiledLOTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.