Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Alright, bare with me. This is a two second c4d tutorial.

C4Ds are complex, computer generated images known as "Cinema 4D". They can add texture, depth, and design to any images you create. To start, simply google search C4D. There are millions of premade ones for you to use. If you want, you can download the software and create your own; however, that's a very special skill that many designers do not have.

I have selected this C4D to start.

c4dgoogle_zpsv1o8kqdb.png

First, I made a basic signature (I apologize for it's quality, I spent about 2 minutes making it).
Base_zpsmanlaykz.png

I took a render of Master Chief, and created a background by blowing up a copy of the render, and using the smudge tool. I can talk to you about that later if you wish.

Once I Have the basic design down, I import the C4D as a layer.

c4dintor_zpsdczapfyo.png

Once I have it set as a layer, (edit> paste as layer), I go over to the mode, and select one that applies a good effect for this image. in this case, Soft light looks the most appealing.

merge_zpsjqle7nmy.png

I then merge down the layer, and create a light source to highlight the render.

tahdah!

haloc4d_zpsryekiizd.png

SYN Squishy

Forum Nerd
Jan 1, 2016
Iowa
For some reason it didn't show up. But, do you think we could meet on the box and go over the app? I can't seems to get the hang of it, but I'm willing to Learn

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
For some reason it didn't show up. But, do you think we could meet on the box and go over the app? I can't seems to get the hang of it, but I'm willing to Learn
When you are able we can talk on Xbox. Also if you download teamviewer I can assist you more on there while in a Xbox party or windows 10 party.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas

I really like where you went with this. Truely nit-picking, I would try have the background a tad bit of a different shade or color, as to not loose the focal. Overall you did very well. Unfortunately, when we add layers and resize, we can loose some of the amazing detail in the renders. You can aid this by either sharpening the image, or reapply a copy of the render over it after you've made the signature.

Let's talk about Text placement. Everyone has their own style. Mine personally is the text is almost an after thought, it's one of the last things I do. And I don't like it to steal away from the focal that I just spent so much time making. Now, this is personal preference. What I would suggest is having your text next to your focal, not on top. But again, that's my taste. I don't expect you to be a minime ;P.

Let me collect a few images for you to work on. Thanks for your enthusiasm!

SYN Squishy

Forum Nerd
Jan 1, 2016
Iowa
I will try these things. I know that the pictures we're to combined. Hard time trying to find the right picture. Well for my brain it is.. Lol.. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.