Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN TEAM APP

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
Hey guys, it's me. I'm back from my hiatus. I see I've been removed from the group, which I totally understand. I'd like to help out with designs again; however, it will come with some stipulations. I'm extremely busy at work, so I may not be able to help all the time. I work a rotating schedule with a family, so meetings are unlikely. But I am always reachable, and have a few years in designing. Please let me know.

If it's been that long, and no one remembers me, I can post my portfolio again.

Thanks,
Radio

SFP Jordan SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 21, 2014
Michigan
Hey guys, it's me. I'm back from my hiatus. I see I've been removed from the group, which I totally understand. I'd like to help out with designs again; however, it will come with some stipulations. I'm extremely busy at work, so I may not be able to help all the time. I work a rotating schedule with a family, so meetings are unlikely. But I am always reachable, and have a few years in designing. Please let me know.

If it's been that long, and no one remembers me, I can post my portfolio again.

Thanks,
Radio

For sure. I remember you, Radio. You did my first signature-i ever received. Would greatly appreciate you submitting your portfolio and we will see what we can do.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
EXAMPLES

training_zpse17db6ee.png

xgchyper_zpsc3a4a05e.png

xgcdmz44_zps92ad7eda.png

synshayfor_zps9841fad4.png

syintigerblood_zps108308e5.png

synmarilyn_zps9dde17e1.png

xgcdjmisx_zps9ba1703a.gif

megadiable_zps327f652c.png

Here's some off the top. When I get to a computer, I can post more.