Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DESIGN EVENTS APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
1) Gamertag and user name:
SYN SLICE
2) What type of program are you using? (Must be design able, NOT a font or filter editor.)
GIMP & PHOTOSCAPE
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
7 months in Xiled Gaming making sigs and banners for members
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
SYN SALVATION - GENERAL- NO IT WILL NOT EFFECT MY ABILITIES TO PREFORM. I AM ALSO APART OF THE NEWS AND EVENTS TEAM.

8zjrJyb.jpg

u87C7mk.jpg

26bv03S.jpg

lrIVyVn.jpg

SGfctqT.jpg

Attachments

• R4sryol.jpg
    R4sryol.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) Gamertag and user name:
SYN SLICE
2) What type of program are you using? (Must be design able, NOT a font or filter editor.)
GIMP & PHOTOSCAPE
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
7 months in Xiled Gaming making sigs and banners for members
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?
SYN SALVATION - GENERAL- NO IT WILL NOT EFFECT MY ABILITIES TO PREFORM. I AM ALSO APART OF THE NEWS AND EVENTS TEAM.

8zjrJyb.jpg

u87C7mk.jpg

26bv03S.jpg

lrIVyVn.jpg

SGfctqT.jpg

Please create a signature based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
I did 2 - couldn't help myself

nrIYD2T.png

SNMpRii.jpg

Please create a Banner based off of the request posted >>HERE<<.

Do not contact the requester, be creative, show us what you can do (following the Design Team rules/guidelines). You have 1 week to complete this, once completed post your creation below.

Note: This signature is for application purposes only.

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
The instructions states a main photo of a FLOWER? so based on the vague description- i can conclude that client /member would just like a signature of a flower with the color schemed mentioned? This is a hard one.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
The instructions states a main photo of a FLOWER? so based on the vague description- i can conclude that client /member would just like a signature of a flower with the color schemed mentioned? This is a hard one.

She is asking for a Fire Lily. A Fire Lily is a type of flower.

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
She is asking for a Fire Lily. A Fire Lily is a type of flower.

This is what direction i went with. This is not something i would typically pick up. I'm a little out of my element. I don't know what scheme i should go with , so if you give me a little criticism i will have some ideas . Thanks in advance.
LVnQ7oA.png

f0tavxT.jpg

Ok for the record i would not pick up this client/ members' reqoest-because i have nothing to offer. My style will please this members.
With out structure, guild-lines and goals to meet, and for training purposes i tried and tried and tried and this is my final product.
Based on the reply by XGC RES XC i sharpen the image and changed the background for a more high definition outcome. Beyond that, you will have to be specific.

3Ke3e3W.jpg

Last edited:

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
A lot of your sigs look cut, paste, and stretched. I'm thinking the stretching might be due to using photoscape and then putting it here but all three of those are things that need attention.

This site will help with changing render sizes and a few more tuts
https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/

SYN SLICE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2017
svinfo.ga
A lot of your sigs look cut, paste, and stretched. I'm thinking the stretching might be due to using photoscape and then putting it here but all three of those are things that need attention.

This site will help with changing render sizes and a few more tuts
https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/

Ah thanks man- That was a very disingenuous thing to write. I will try to make more grudge background and slash arts. I think those tutorials will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.