Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNITY PROMOTION: SYN ASIR

SYN Lightn97 XS

Forum Veteran
Oct 23, 2015
I would like to congratulate syn asir in his promotion to general over syn gods
he has work very hard in the community and has help syn salvation grow. He is a very great leader and is always there to help. And i know that he is not done teaching or helping this community grow. A promotion very well earn. Congrats keep up the great work.

Rockerchick500

Forum Noob
May 13, 2017
Congrats to the best captain and the guy who helps everyone in his squad and is there for everyone. I hope the best for u key!!!! ��������

SYN Hera

Forum Noob
Oct 23, 2017
Congrats Key!! You’ve worked so hard to build everyone up to where they need to be and help them with what they know. It’s such a great thing to happen seeing your captain even achieve his goal as a role model. Thanks for being such an amazing captain and I know you’ll be an awesome General.

SFP 4X4

Banned
Jul 4, 2016
Montana
Its been a good run with you man, glad we could finally make this happen. We've accomplished so much in these last couple months and you've came so far. Your are going to be a great leader and great role model for your members to have!

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7
SYN PREDATORS
SYN SKAIKRU
Aug 2, 2016
indiana
Being a Leader is not a easy road to travel,, only through hard work , Effective Communication, & Strong determination for the better good of those you oversee will define you.

Congratulations , you have truly earned this promotion.