Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWNS

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
The information has to travel, level by level, all the way from the Council down to the regular member. Council/Division - Section - Generals - Captains - Members. Of course something's going to be lost in translation here. That's why they stress the same points every week at these meetings. That's why they post it on the forums and spam it to their friends lists. To try to make sure that the really important stuff gets through. Some of the small things, like the XG gettogether in Florida might slip through the cracks in some squads, but that really is inevitable when you're dealing with this number of people.

Honestly, I can't see why you think communications are at such a low right now. They're probably the best I've seen since I joined XG. Are they perfect? No, absolutely not. But they're a helluva lot better than they were a year ago.

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Like Channy said, we all get the same information from the Council, regardless of what division we're in. Outside of that, if someone in one division has a topic that they'd like people from another division to provide input on they can easily post a thread in one of the general areas of the forums, or just get ahold of some people from other divisions on Xbox Live.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Ok. So we're agree that the situation isn't perfect, correct?

Than what is wrong with a discussion regarding ways to improve it? And possibly also help to address larger issues in the process?