Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN HITTING

AsiLayDying6944

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Chicago
oo that is true, but there is the fact that we would have to recruit alot more members to take over for all the inactive ppl. which resulting would be a pain especially if you want to split into another clan.
i mean, ive been trying to recruit some ppl for the past couple days, and everyone ive asked is either underage or doesnt wanna be apart of xgc,
so it is kinda a pain. but what you said about clearing out all the inactive ppl would be kinda nice. but its bad if you want to split

AsiLayDying6944

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Chicago
ok whiteout, we just care about xgc,
we want whats best for the clan and bloody and everyone else are helping out in any way they can
is that bad??
nope not at all.
if anything their helping out xiled gaming a **** load.

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Thanks for the heads up, but shouldn't this be kept at the captain and general level? Announcing to the hitters on the public forums that we are keeping an eye out for them is just going to make them more cautious, in my eyes.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
yea wtf, what is wrong with all of you. why are you listening to xgc severtazz in the first place. when he has it out for 2 different SL's. Apparently they are on his hitlist. So if you ask me, he is full of **** and i could really care less what he says because he is a bk. Also why are you guys taking this so serious. I mean damn, if a clan gets hit you always have the squad list posted right there on your forum. unless you dont have a good general. So the point of hitting a clan is retarded. O yea one more thing for anyone who reads this. I would welcome you to try and hit my clan. because you would prolly be a private for like 6 months so good luck wasting your time. No offense to anyone. i'm just being real. i have faith in the people i have now and i know who are real and who are fake. But yea thanks for the warning.

viciousein02

Forum Member
Dec 22, 2006
Central NY
I agree with Bunite... Everything that u guys r worried about is nothing... i have an updated list that i make every week so if we get hit its nothing... the inactives r taken care of and we can get some people that want to be part of a gaming communtiy and take i seriously... and u shouldnt be going around saying hey hey hey were going to get hit out-loud.. they would lay low for a while and then do it in a later period of time.. so stop worrying about it, sit back and enjoy and let ur captains and generals worry about stuff like this.

XGC philsim7

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Philadelphia
I agree with some of the people here that it isnt a problem if everyone is doing their job but what if everyone is not doing their job and then the clan gets hit and really cool people can not come back. I reccommend that to avoid this the Captains keep their entire squad on their friends list so retreival is easy and that Generals keep a squad list updated daily or at least biweekly

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
its the generals responsibility to keep a squad list up to date...we are required to update our sqadlist on our squads forum at least once a week...also if a clan gets hit every member should be registered on this site to begin with and they can come to the forums and say hey get me back in we got hit....so if everyone is doin what they're supposed to be doin everything should be ok...i actually wouldn't know though because my clan hasn't been hit

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
the way I look at clan hitting, at least in my clan, is a small favor. I keep an extensive squad list and spreadsheet of my clan so I have every1, and I mean every1 100 percent secure in my clan. If it gets hit, then all of the dead tags and non-active people are not my problem anymore. I would still rather not have any clan hitters though.

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
probably just another guy looking for attention... personally i wouldnt give much thought to it. most likely he was just trying to look cool in front of someone so he made up a few names and said "doom to you all!". i wouldnt change the way you do things from that meager information :p

XGC Black0ps

Forum Member
Dec 1, 2006
TX
Let me give yall some sound advise, If you have your squad lisy updated then dont worry about it. Do not let them run your lives online and pre-occupy yourselves with things you cant control. That is how they get satisfaction, by getting you to get away from we all are online for, is to have fun. if you do get hit , then you just rebuild your clan and continue having fun.