Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN HITTING

bloodyfetus

Forum Rookie
Dec 15, 2006
I JUST GOT WARNING FROM XGC severetazz

he told me, that, there a group of people out there hitting xgc and kog clans mainly because "we dont let gamers just have fun and they dont like that" he gave me a long list of clans with hitters in it. i only got about half of them

apocolypse
basic
hellfire
impact
nightmare
topshelf
coldfire
brutallity
kurrupt nd

tehre were like 10 more other clans

BE CAREFUL WHO U PROMOTE he told me the guys stay in the clan fro a while and stuff and act all good and get all buddy buddy wiht people in the clan

if u want to like i said, add XGC severetazz

ask him all about it, hes got lots of info

AsiLayDying6944

Forum Junkie
Dec 11, 2006
Chicago
dude. bloodyfetus, i posted a thread in the kurrupt forum about being careful who you recruit about a week ago, and then you made fun of me for it.
whats the deal.

bloodyfetus

Forum Rookie
Dec 15, 2006
he said, hes not stupid enuff to say n e names, but he siad, most of the hitters are sargents or above, so i say, just put promoting on lockdown, these guys act like their your firends or something like that, gotta be carefull

bloodyfetus

Forum Rookie
Dec 15, 2006
i know, seriously, who really wants to waste their time screwin up a clan who uses rules or w/e? cuzz like, if they dont like it, leave it alone! haha, these people really have no life at all.

bloodyfetus

Forum Rookie
Dec 15, 2006
who? XGC severetazz? cuzz hes part of it or somthing, idk, add him and talk to him about it, im just tellin u what i heard. and u can ask ...XGC Rott XGC WHEELS and Sneaky Reavege , they were all in the party when the guywas sayin it.

XGC Whiteout

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Tennessee
Alright guys don't worry if they do hit us it won't matter. As a matter of fact it will help out some people to kind of clean up thier clans. If the clan is organized, which it should be if the General is making sure that the captians are doing thier jobs and keeping an updated squadlist everyday.It usually only takes about 1 hour to send everyone invites, so I say if someone wants to waste 2 months of thier lives getting to captian just to hit the clan and leave then they need to find something else to do with thier time. But don't worry guys clan hitters aren't a big deal.

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
ok guys as a general i would say put him on peon status untill certain people talk to him. and then bloody fetus i want to talk to you personaly as soon as you can. i have 2 tags XGC Dav and XGC D4v so add them and as soon as i get to my 360 i am goin to add you. except my friend request please. thanks man.
Peace,
XGC Dav

bloodyfetus

Forum Rookie
Dec 15, 2006
hahah, thats soo true. all the generals shood go to bungie and save their clan list just in case, so they can just re send the invs, but im sure all of u alredy knew this lol

XGC Whiteout

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Tennessee
Not really, it's happened to a friend of mine before and it cleaned out all of his inactive players and he had everyone back in his clan (at the time 90 members) the next day, so not really.