Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CLAN COMPETE

XGC CaRBoNx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2010
Beaumont, Texas
Hey i Run Clan Compete for My clan but i am having issues getting responses on CC.com what clans are active and looking for matches? i am fimiliar with the top 5 but who else is playing? please message me here on on Clan Compete

DESTROYTHEELITE

Forum Nub
Aug 1, 2009
missouri
if you have ?s about cc.com our site liason is XGC TFLEM XD or XS he can explain the site and how to bug the admin there to get stuff done also if you put your ? in other XG user groups send it to sec leaders first they can tell you whether or not any of their clans are competing on cc hope this helps have a good week

XGC FREAKER XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2008
www.xiledgaming.com
XGC TFLEM XD or XS
XC, XGC TFLEM XC... :)

Mason, a good thing to do before challenging someone is to look at how many they have on the roster. For instance, XGC Fatality XK... we have about 20 people at the moment.

As the ladders just got reset and improved for even more gaming, a lot of clans are still starting teams back up. Hence, you won't get an accepted challenge from a good bit of the clans yet.

We are accepting challenges for core tdm, hardcore tdm, and hardcore ctf. Hit me up!

XGC IamCanadian

Forum Junkie
Mar 31, 2011
A, A
XGC XTREME just set up a ctf team but its still going be a few days until we get our team organized and i believe XGC NEMESIS is also starting up a team

I think generals or captains should ask there teams if they want to start a cc team to get the ladders a little more active