Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CAPTAIN'S QUIZ

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Hey all of my other general peoples. One of my captains in XGC Basic came up with this idea and i thought i would share it with all of you. This is a decent test to test your captains so you should use this and see what they come up with. Just a test to test their knowledge. Here it is:

NOTE:These questions have more than one right answer.--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) The leadership position that is held to oversee multiple clans and instruct multiple generals is:___________________

2)You are in a pregame lobby with three people: XGC 007 (Council Member) XGC Viper (Division Leader) XGC Pitbull (Section Leader) How can you tell the difference between these three peoples ranks in the clan, just by looking at their names and symbols?_______________________________

3)What is the symbol for a recruit if they join Syndicate?
A)Solid Pink Emblem
B)Solid Steel Emblem
C)Solid Red Emblem
D)No Emblem Change at all ________

4)You have been notified that a member of your squad has been accused of trash talking and teabagging their opponents in matchmaking. How would you handle this situation? (In Detail)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

5)You are in a pregame lobby with members of your squad discussing recent topics of your clan. A friend of one of your squad members joins the party. (Your squadmembers friend is also in xgc) The friend hears how well the clan communicates and is interested in a transfer, because he says his clan lacks such communication. 1)What do you tell him? 2)If you do think the transfer is a good idea, what steps would you take to get him into the clan?

6)What do you think the role of a captain is?

XGC PLUNKETT

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
This is a great quiz. I like to throw in some real life scenario questions as well. One that I normally ask is:

You are in a match made game and you see that there is an XGC member on the other team. When the game starts you see that the other team, that has this XGC member on it, is cheating (it doesn’t matter how they are cheating just know that they are cheating). What do you do?

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Good post Bunite.
We have been doing interviews for promotions for some time and ask similar questions to these. I think from LT up should have something like this so that we can be sure that person is ready for the promotion. If nothing else just talking to that person before promoting them can be helpful as sometimes I have found the person to be promoted does not want to accept it right away due to personal issues or something else.

What we have done is bring in Caps and Generals from other clans to be part of the process. This seems to help all people involved in the process.

I recommend this type of thing for all clans.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
Hey I put it in here for all generals to use. So if you feel like you want to use it, then be my guest. If it helps you then that's great. We are all here to help eachother.

XGC Dav

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2006
Columbia, Missouri
hey these are all good ideas and ive just joined a clan that is in progress but it needs alot of help. And i believe that there are going to be some promotions in the future with some members and these some of these questions will come in handy when i go to look for luitenants. thanks alot.
Peace,
XGC Dav

XGC PLUNKETT

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
I really hate when I promote someone to captain and then never see them ever again. WTF. Why would you study and read all this info and then pass my interview process just so you can disapear never to be seen ever again.