Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

CALLING ALL WRITERS OR GAMERS WHO THINK THEY CAN WRITE

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
The XILED NEWS TEAM is currently looking for anyone interested in writing custom articles or publishing other news articles for our great members and community. Whether or not you are already a member of one of XILED GAMINGS amazing divisions and clans you can be a part of the XILED NEWS TEAM. The XILED NEWS TEAM is a team of gamers that works independently gathering news on the community, its members, upcoming events as well as any new and exciting console or video game coming out. Custom content is preferred but sharing other news is fine too. As a NEWS TEAM member you'll be able to work with the other team members on sources and ideas. The NEWS TEAMs goal is to get any and all new news out so that all members will be able to be caught up on current promotions, clan splits, transfers and game news. There are also weekly competitions for ARTICLE of the week which members of the community will vote on.

If you are at all interested the time is now to apply!

Below you will find the requirements in being a member of the XILED NEWS TEAM. I'm sure some of you are wondering if you'll have to transfer to the XILED DESIGN CLAN (XDC). The answer is simple, NO, unless you want too. The point of the NEWS TEAM is for member who are interested in sharing game/community NEWS with all of our great members. The XG NEWS TEAM is a great way to share your ideas or great articles that you read or like.

The application process is below as well as a link to the XILED DESIGN page. The application/recruitment process will take no longer then 14 days, depending on how vigilant you are in the process. The process could take as little as a week. It's all up to you.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY NOW!

Below are the minimum requirements to even submit an application.
1. Basic writing skills.
2. Ability to use spell check. lol
3. All submitted articles must be custom and written by you or you MUST share the source from where you read the article with credit given to the original writer at the end of the article.
4. No copy and paste of articles.
5. Able to work with other team members.
6. Able to take constructive criticism.
7. Able to give constructive criticism.
8. Must complete minimum of 4 articles per month. (custom or shared)
9. Ability to train new team members.

Thank you for taking the time reading this before you post an APPLICATION for the XILED NEWS TEAM

If accepted to the NEWS TEAM, you will be asked to join the XILED NEWS TEAM user-group and become one of the famous community reporters who share important news to XILED GAMING.
By reading this it will help you by making sure your app stays up.

You do NOT have to be a part of one of our great Xiled Gaming Clans to be accepted on to the XILED NEWS TEAM.

1) GT and user name
2) Any writing experience?
3) What type of news interests you that you want to share or report?
4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy reporting game news?

• Please no posting unless you are applying for the team or you are on the NEWS TEAM. Posts that are not by the NEWS TEAM members or the applying person will be Deleted. Applicants should only post in their own application thread, please do not post in other app threads. If you wish to talk to them please send them a PM on the site or add them on your friends list to speak with them online.

• We are looking for active and contributing reporters to join the XILED NEWS TEAM to help share information and get exciting information out to our members and make our Community even better. We are not looking for people that just want a little banner by their name and then do nothing after making the team.

• Reporters must maintain their activity by posting articles if they wish to be on XILED DESIGN TEAM. If a reporter is found to be inactive and not completing any articles he or she will be removed from the team unless he or she has a legitimate reason as to why they are unable to help and do articles for the NEWS TEAM.

• Please note, you must be submitting custom articles or giving credit to your news source! Anyone found copying and pasting from other people and/or websites and claiming them as their own that are caught doing this will have their application terminated indefinitely and be removed from the team!

• So after reading this, do you think you have what it takes to be an XILED NEWS TEAM MEMBER and be one of the few to share valuable news to our great community! Apply and find out!

Thank you and we do hope to read articles from you.

- Xiled Design

Rainn Reject

Forum Nub
Nov 16, 2013
I could do it but, do I have to be in XGC? Plus, I am on only half the time now due to school and sports. So someone would have to send me updates on what I should write about. If that could happen, I could do it

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
Rainn I strongly suggest broski, if you can not put in the required amount of time and effort into the position then I suggest hold off on applying until you get some spare time to do such things man. Not trying to be mean but trying to give you friendly advise.

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
1) GT and user name
XGC Trickbind is both my username and my GT

I wrote poetry/short stories in highschool, moderated and administrated several websites requiring weekly news updates, and also was an event coordinator for www.rpgforums.com (SotW, Game contests, BotW, etc.)

I'd like to report on a wide variety of entertainment, not just video games. I'm a firm believer that each XG member is more than just the games they play, and have a wider spectrum of interests, so who are we to deprive them?

4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy reporting game news?

I'm actually a former member of XDC, from when I first started out on the forum. Back then my username was Cyanide, and I specialized in making signatures for other members, not writing news articles. Making signatures used to be a passion of mine, but have since grown out of it, mainly due to the fact that I haven't had a computer with photoshop on it in quite a few years. If you would like me to move over to XDC, I would have to discuss it with my chain of command, as well as those beneath me.

Lastly, thank you for the opportunity to join the News Team.

DeviousaursRex

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 5, 2012
Arizona, USA
1) GT and user name
Chronosphere

I'm a writer at heart, writing short stories, advertisements, poetry and other various pieces here and there (blogs, rants, etc). Writing is more of my getaway, a hobby and something I'm very passionate about.

My main focus would probably be related to the newer console news, the latest game titles, games that are true diamonds in the rough, games that haven't been given the actual admiration they deserve. As an employee in the video game industry it's part of my day to day job to know what's going on and I believe this opportunity would not only assist myself at work but XG as well. I also wouldn't mind writing about what's going on in XG and highlighting certain members, possibly doing interviews.

Possibly. The reason I am saying possibly is because I am a general in XGC and I have my loyalty to my clan and would need to ensure my clan members are in great hands before making such a transfer.

Thank you for the consideration.

A CanadianKitty

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
1) GT and user name
XGC Kitty

I'm currently still going through my education and I'm still writing essays as of right now. I don't write any poetry or short stories, but I have written articles for the school paper before. I feel that at University-level English, I should be able to write creatively.

I feel like I would be writing very similarily to what Chronosphere would be writing. I would most likely be covering the news concerning games and consoles. I wouldn't at all mind writing XGC-specific topics though.

I would rather stay with my clan than leave. We are a tight knit group in my squad. I know that I would still be able to play with them if I was in another clan, but it just wouldn't feel right.

I feel like I have too much spare time and that this might be a good time to spend it, other than studying that is. Thank you for your consideration!

AKA DevilDog77

Forum Nerd
Dec 1, 2013
Iowa
1) GT and user name AKA DevilDog77

2) Any writing experience? Last year I was part of a group called Writers Club. I was very well liked that year in all my high school classes and am currently pursuing becoming published.

3) What type of news interests you that you want to share or report? World topics that gamers in this community might be interested in knowing (wars throughout the world, economy, political parties, etc.)

4) Would you be interested in transferring to XDC to be in a clan with other, like-minded members who also enjoy reporting game news? I would much rather stay with my squad. They've been very nice and family like to me, and I won't easily let that go.

ReaperCrewRambo

Forum Veteran
Dec 4, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
I'm a fully retired vet that would love the opportunity to add my opinions and articles on games, systems, etc.
My un is reapercrewprez, my gt is k1ll th13f 5150

My writing experience consists of blog forum music and Rock news. Admin for a few pages on Facebook, plus my own private writing, to include national publishing for short stories and poetry. Currently writing a non fiction recounting of my time in Afghanistan.

What I would like to bring to the team is perspective. I analyze based on personal opinion and also consumer value. I like to be objective. However I think in the aspect of what's best in the grand scheme.

I'm a father and husband, also a combat vet. But I love to share knowledge.

Last edited:

BabyFatSack

Forum Nub
Dec 5, 2013
Kansas
1) GT and user name
GT:BabyFatSack1 UN:BabyFatSack

I'm stilll getting my high school education, but I love writing and it would be a great opportunity to do this.

My main focus would be news on new and upcoming games and Xbox related news.

Maybe, at the moment I am not in a clan, and I would love to join.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
1) GT and user name

KoG TuroK

yes, I've written Ethical papers based on comparisons of individuals,while I've also written my share of essays, Ive written papers summarizing historical events, and I've tried my hand at writing reviews on games that I have played.

My main focus would be on the games that interest me, and I would write about trending articles such as deals of the week and etc. I would like to interview others in the community about ideas and suggestions on improving our community.

Anything is possible, Ive came to the conclusion XG is family and it doesn't matter which clan or division your in "your only going to get back as much as you put into the community" I look at this as me giving back to a community that has giving me so many good friends and good times.

Thanks for taking the time to consider this application.