Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BADGES FOR MILITARY MEMBERS

XGC Ezekiel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 26, 2007
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
www.myspace.com
Alright so where we have what clan were in and the red ring of the death badge, and all that stuff, maybe xiled design can create badges for Active, Reserve, and Retired members of the service. Just a little way to show that XG supports and repects the young menand women dedicating their lives to protect us.

Sandrock

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2009
San Antonio
Yes! I happen to glance at the current topics and saw this. What is the status on this topic? It would be nice to have a shout out to our brothers and sisters in arms.

XGC OSIRIS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 15, 2010
Cincinnati
I will bring this up to the other leaders. From my understanding this has been tried before and it fell through. So all I can do is bring it up. Hit me up on the box too. I'd like to meet some more of my fellow vets

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
THIS IDEA SHOULD COME TO FRUITION!

This idea should come to fruition!

The badge idea is fantastic. I like the thought and detail put into it ,but honestly would be happy with just a POW badge. I think another good idea is an American Flag as the background and "Served" written across it. That way it can encompasses all branches as well as police and fire.

XGC Whit3Wolf

Forum Veteran
Aug 28, 2012
i agree and think this is a great idea.. i served in iraqi freedom.. so i would love to have a badge ro show what we did for our country

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
I think they should set up an application process for the thing. Military service isn't something many lie about anyways and the fact that it is illegal to lie about serving or having awards that you really don't. I feel the application should be proof enough. It would allow us to release what information we can without divulging any Classified or Secret Information. The Flag idea that I posted earlier would also allow Police and Fire to apply as well. To add to the app part you just have a few basic questions and that is it.