Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

BADGES FOR MILITARY MEMBERS

XGC Ezekiel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 26, 2007
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
www.myspace.com
Alright so where we have what clan were in and the red ring of the death badge, and all that stuff, maybe xiled design can create badges for Active, Reserve, and Retired members of the service. Just a little way to show that XG supports and repects the young menand women dedicating their lives to protect us.

SYN Blind King

Forum Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Rogersville, TN
well shouldnt there be like a requirement. like the person tryin to get this badge have prove of active reserved or retired military involvement? cause i am mlitary and i dont want some 12 year old with a deep voice getting one to. know what i mean am i being rude?

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
is this ever gonna happen, sounds like a really cool idea!!!! Would be really cool to have one for LE, CG, NAVY, MARINE, ARMY, AF, and FF. Would be awesome. LOts of work to create, but awesome!!!!

Iriaphos

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 29, 2011
Dayton, TN
This would be awesome. And as for proof we could show our id to an XS. I would love this because like Army said we love our badges and medals haha. For us marines ours should be some devil dogs charging out of hell into the frontlines.

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
Although I like the thought of this idea I am quite happy with the memories that I have taken home with me and the friends that I have made. And the new friends that I should make through the community and the experiences shared.

As an idea although separate to the running theme of this topic would be to have game night of sorts where we can all get together across a variety of games and play a few and share our treasured memories.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
there are many userbars available for military, as well as group.

Also if they did, it'd open up a whole slew of others.

I want a firefighter

I want a paramedic

I want a teacher

I want a police officer

I want a my little pony (just making sure you're paying attention)