Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATO IS WAY BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Personally guys, I don't see how a 1v1 is relevant to anything, and I don't see why that was brought up.

Deal with this maturely, take the high road and realize that he's gone, and you don't have to deal with him anymore.

Roadway

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
Thank you guys. ATO is a clan completely opposite of us. I talked to the creator of the clan. They are allowed to mod, standby, so on... They are allowed to trash talk and teabag as well. They may hit our clans!

XGC Dark boricuan

Forum Member
Dec 7, 2006
FORT SMITH ARKANSAS
www.myspace.com
COme on people if he is as good as he says he is i will host a game and he can take anyone on. he is my friend but My respect lies with XGC i am a hardcore Fan adn nothing is better than XGC. I MEAN COME THE F**K on its the best clan in the world and iver been in enough. Country please do not post in here anymore. you are no longer in or part of XGC and you should stay out. sorry bro

Roadway

Forum Nerd
Dec 10, 2006
Colorado
Roadway do not worry about people "hitting" your clan. if the general is posting the squad list weekly like thay are supposed to.

How did you know he is threatening to hit my clan? I am the general and I have beenposting weekly. Im not to concern there are some unactive members in my clan so it would help get rid of them if it happens. Thanks for giving the advice ^_^.

zonker8u

Forum Noob
Dec 10, 2006
Well.....That was a nice read. It's a shame you go through the trouble to help a dying clan and the General in charge of it turns out to be a sheissebag. Life goes on......

XGC xBUSTAx

Forum Junkie
Dec 22, 2006
Kalamazoo,MI
blahhh.....ive played him! he sucks really bad.but yeah this whole posting on the forums and sending the message out to xgc about some ***ness clan called ato....what the hell does ato stand for?.....thnks for banneing him...=)

i just dont get the point of coming on here to run your motor mouth when all together it is not going to get you any were! now am i right upon this?

trash talking is for cry babys, thats all i wanted to say thank you ahhbuh bye =)

XGC xBUSTAx

Forum Junkie
Dec 22, 2006
Kalamazoo,MI
o yeah...i know what you mean! but every game you join, you will always have trash talker's..( i like the trash talkers that have the sword and they get all hippidy happy over getting like 12 kills with it..lol..they crack me up) but after the game is over the best idea is to bounce out really fast before they trash talk more..or...just wait and tell them "good game" then back out! but as for posting on the forums and talking trash? well thats there falt they left or got booted and banned from XGC. but coming on the forums and talking trash?.......thats just going to get you banned from xg website then!...i mean people need to use there brain a little more then they do commen sense is a little more then you may think!

xg is a family. everyone is united in some way. lets keep this in mind guys/girls that xg is a respected clan, everyone in XG has a job title that they must work with....like the honor code said at the end. "after all its just a game" but its not just a game for alot who look at XG as family (like i do)

sorry i just wanted to get this out =)

one thing i have noticed in XG is DRAMA!....if you have a problem with someone in your clan or in another XG clan...dont start trouble just work it out with each other and be friends and if you cant do a simple task like that then remove each other from there friends list and give them space. drama is one key thing that need to be fixed. i myself know for a fact that the highlords of XG do NOT really want to deal with low life drama bull **** (he said..she said types)

thank you
XGC BUSTA

XGC Vader

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Meh i wouldnt go as far as calling us family... i would say friends.. but family? i wouldnt consider people that. heh.... your all good people and all but i certainly distinguish you from my brother. sorry if that offends yah.. ;)

oTONYo

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2006
New York
this is closed. Future reference, if something like this happens again (people dissing XG or other things like that) report it so us moderates get an email about that thread and if it needs to be deleted. Thank You for your help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.